49 Birth of Second Bun

At 8:30 in the evening, when Qian Ming came late, the dishes had been almost eaten. Ling Fangping even ate two dinners, stroking his stomach and squatting on the sofa. At this moment, he look at the leftovers on the coffee table and smiled at Qian Ming. "You are too late, everyone is finished."

Chang Gaofeng faintly said: "He can't eat these." He said then he open the lid and went to the rice cooker to look at the porridge. The porridge was very thick and rotten, it was just right when he warm in the pot.

Qian Ming glanced at him coldly and found a position farthest from him. The posture was positive and clean, but he could not see any flaws.

"Ah?" Ling Fangping curiously said, "Why can't he eat these?"

Tan Zeyao and Wu Zicheng: "..."

The atmosphere in the house was very strange. Only Yu Yuan still played his snakes. Wu Zicheng leaned over to Tan Zeyao and whispered: "Hey, you said, is Qian Ming being... that?"

Tan Zeyao just wants to say that you are embarrassing, just listen to Wu Zicheng suddenly raise the tone: "What happened to your face?"

Tan Zeyao touched his face. The palm of his family’s baby was slap last night. Although the swelling has disappeared, the three traces of the nails can see and there are some postmodern flavors. The light in the box was dim and no one was found when he was far away. This time, Wu Zicheng opened it. A group of people looked differently on his face. Even Yu Yuan looked up and looked at it.

Tan Zeyao smiled at Ling Fangping: "Nothing, our cat caught."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Chang Gaogeng end of the hot porridge in front of Qian Ming: "Do you have a cat when you are at home?"

Wu Zicheng: "Is there a vaccine for rabies?"

"No, our cat's paws are very clean."

Ling Fangping: "..."

Chang Gaofeng took a spoonful of porridge and sent it to Qian Ming’s mouth. Qian Ming stepped back and retired. "I am not hungry." Chang Gaofeng put the porridge on the table and whispered in the ear of Qian Ming’s ear. What, he got up and sat down and licked melon seeds. Qian Ming’s face changed two times, and he ate the porridge for two minutes and drank it to the sky. He slammed the bowl and went out.

Everyone: "..."

It didn't take long for Chang Gaofeng to stand up too: "You play, I will stay with you first."

Everyone: "..." What is this sing?

The two people were missing, and the atmosphere in the box was quite active. Except for Ling Fangping, he couldn’t move too much in the sofa. The rest of the three people together with Yu Yuan began to scissor the hammer. Who lost and who won? Who drinks. Within an hour, Yu Yuan killed five bottles of beer, and Wu Zicheng was so dumb that he was dumb. Only Tan Zeyao was swaying on the side of his legs, occasionally giving Ling Fangping a cup of boiling water.

Yu Yuan’s amount of wine is not good. At this point, the words have already begun to increase. Wu Zicheng’s is always used to being poor. When he come to him for a long while, he realize that the culprit is arrogantly licking the side of the melon. Warm up with your little lover. So both moved to block in front of Tan Zeyao.

Yu Yuan said: "The cheater is dead!"

Wu Zicheng nodded: "That is."

Tan Zeyao and Ling Fangping: "..." Tan Zeyao is really not cheating. When he was half-sized, he mixed up with people on the street. The simplest kind of scissors and hammers won the game in three games. Tan Zeyao lost the pants and finally got the invincible vision. According to the tightness of the hand muscles, it is possible to judge the other party's movements at the moment when the opponent punches out and naturally there is no advantage.