33 Life and death choice

Ling Fangping said: "I am Qian Ming!"

Liu Yan, Jing Guanghui: "..."

Ling Fangping and the two of them made a fuss, decisively took down Jing Guanghui’s gun and arrived at Liu Yan’s gun: “What is 185 of LY Discipline?”

Jing Guanghui replied conditionedly: "No weapons are used to threaten the innocent or to force the innocent." Liu Yan took a look at Jing Guanghui and silently received the gun: "I think you should recall the LY discipline before you speak. 222."

Jing Guanghui hesitated: "Is there this one?"

Ling Fangping’s mouth twitched for a moment: “...ever there will be.”

Liu Yan took the opportunity to quickly pay Ling Fangping's gun: "Jing Guanghui, you should recite the note 136."

Ling Fangping began to review with his wrist and quietly formulated the next self-physical training program. He only listened to Jing Guanghui’s side stuttering: “In any case... want... always be determined and calm... no... can’t be enemies disturbed the mind." Ling Fangping looked up and saw that the big guy's face was really red. Ling Fangping sighed secretly. If he can return to the past, he will not be under pressure to let his soldiers recite the "Green Book" every morning and evening, because theory and practice are not only distance but also impossible. Passover weather. Some people can use it freely without the back, and some people are very good even if they are thoroughly cooked.

Liu Yan’s muzzle is on his temple, and his eyes are sharp: “Are you really Qian Ming? Or... Chang, Gao, Feng?” No doubt he suspects that the information brought back by Qian Ming shows that Chang Gaofeng is No. 1 suspect served under his command. It is not impossible to get their information with the ability of Chang Gaofeng. When he entered LY, Chang Gaofeng had already left, so he only heard his name did not see his face, but ... a 30-something person grew into this look... too much. Liu Yan’s heart could not help but twitch.

At this time, gentle footsteps came from the corridor. Liu Yan made a look at Jing Guanghui, took the gun back, and prepared to return from the original way they came, in the window but was lost by Ling Fangping. Tan Zeyao pushed the door in and smiled and looked at the two who had solidified into a stone statue: "Chang Gaofeng will be so stupid so two so weak? Qian Ming... would it be so cute and so beautiful?"

Ling Fangping's mouth twitches, Liu Yan, Jing Guanghui: "..."

Tan Zeyao smiled and raised the things in his hands: "Baby, I bought your favorite sugar candy Sydney cream, nourishing Yin and moistening the lungs and relieving cough and phlegm. Sweet is much better than dry white sugar."

Ling Fangping: "..." When do I like to eat rock sugar and Sydney cream? Isn't it time to go to the cupboard and steal a white sugar and crushed rock sugar?

Tan Zeyao quickly opened a can of rock candy Sydney cream, dug a spoonful and handed it to Ling Fangping's mouth: "Hey, open mouth."

Ling Fangping’s mouth twitched: “I don’t have cough and phlegm.”

Tan Zeyao held the spoon in a stubborn manner: "You need to nourish the yin and moisten the lungs. You have been too angry recently." Don't want to eat? If you don't eat, I will wipe your face.

Jing Guanghui looked at his nose and he wanted to turn it into a light. Liu Yan silently looked down on his toes. The legendary figure of the special forces once retired after the peak. When he was mixed with the gangster, he was kissed by the princess and fed with iced sugar and pear cream. This scene is not a general fantasy. Although Qian Ming is not as strong as Chang Gaofeng, it is not very likely to be weak, but not to mention the appearance is not right. This year is not difficult to face and the bones are more sensational.