23. 5 » Sexy Princess Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Then you heard him giggle and all was lost when you felt the vibration of his mouth as he sounded out his enjoyment.

The feel of his tongue moving in and over you drove you wild, making you whine out loud and undulate harder against him. His tongue driving you closer and closer to the cliff of ecstasy as you buckle your hips forward.

Slipping his hand from underneath you, Taehyung shifted a little bit to allow one of his fingers to press against your entrance, stroking the spot teasingly for a little longer before he finally pushed it inside.

"More, T-Taehyung." You gasped for air, toes curling slightly as you closed around his finger, coating it in your arousal.

You heard his chuckle against your clit, the vibration forcing a whimper to slip past your lips. Amidst his snickers, he mumbled arrogantly, "Oh, that's sexy coming from your lips. Beg for me more...baby." His fingers curled up against your g-spot, urging you to go over your high, moaning into the covers as you tilted your head to silence yourself, hand fisting in his hair, hips moving in a circular motion as you rode close to release.

"More-!" Your hand yanked his hair, eyes shutting tightly.

You need to cum.

Fuck.

You need to cum badly.

Your toes curled as his lips, tongue, and fingers went to work, and cries fell from your lips like you were a moaning machine, constantly producing, pleading for some closure.

Yet, to Taehyung, you sounded like a singing choir. So lovely, so delicate, and so delightful, like a cheery tune to an appealing mind.

Each moan was a note, when he fingered you slow it was steady whole notes, when he fingered you just a tad bit faster, it was quicken half notes, and when his fingers were curling against your g-spot, they were short quarter notes.

He was the conductor of your voice, he wanted to make sure EVERY note was correctly sung and that it was the most gorgeous song he'd ever hear.

He was a moans type of guy.

It turned him on, it encouraged him more.

Moans told him, hey you're doing a good job, keep going!

However, at this moment he didn't know what was turning him on more.

The constant cries of you calling out his name to let you cum or seeing, feeling, your body tremble under his command.

Honestly, you couldn't manage to try to comprehend it out because you were heart-stopping close to your climax and just wanted to release and Taehyung knew that, he saw it in your teary eyes.

But he wanted to tease you, you could tell he wasn't going to hand you an orgasm, this time you had to work for it.

He lapped at your clit teasingly, and then sucked on it, chuckling darkly as you squirmed and let out sobs of his name.

You're so close, so close.

Just a little bit more-

However abruptly, Taehyung stopped. His eyes gawk, a sinister smile upon his face.