Ch.32

3rd Pov

3rd Pov.

Running through the forest in a panicked mess, Sanji tried to head into the direction of the Surgeon of death, but unfortunately for him, Law kept moving from place to place with his devil fruit.

"..anji.." His mind was racing, trying to understand what had happened moments prior. How was it that Shinsa managed to disappear, and then re-appear the way that she did?

What was the mysterious black void that swallowed the man she was fighting? More importantly, who was the man she was fighting? From the books he read as a kid, no devil fruit could explain his abilities

"Sanji! *gasp *cough *cough"

Sanji's feet came halting to a stop when he realized that Shinsa was awake, and even calling his name.

"Shinsa-sama!" Sanji was relieved that the women regained consciousness despite her severe injuries. His hands were soaked from her blood, despite wrapping her body in his blazer.

"..p-put me down..." the Uchiha finally said once she had regained her breath. This caused the cook to furrow his brows. Put her down? Why would she want to be let down in her condition?

"Don't worry! I'm taking you to Tra-guy to get you healed." Sanji explained, hoping that would ease her. Instead, it made the Uchiha internally panic. Having Sanji of all people witness what had happened earlier was already stressful enough.

Releasing a sharp breath, Shinsa activated her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan in her left eye. The strain of using her Kekkei Genkai with almost no chakra caused the veins in her eye to strain, and blood to spill out. 

Within seconds, the cook who was holding her slowly put her down. He looked as if he was in some kind of hypnotic trance. Just standing there blankly.

"Damnit-!" Shinsa cursed as she quickly grabbed the tree next to her to stop her from falling onto the ground. Erasing Sanji's memories and replacing it with something else was hard. Especially when she was forcing chakra out from the tailed beast inside of her.

Now, instead of witnessing Shinsa's battle, Sanji's memories consisted of them bumping into each other in the woods. Both of them supposedly heading to the ship.

Shinsa squeezed out even more chakra from the tailed beast and activated the summoning seal on her forearm. With a poof of smoke, a change of clothes and bandages appeared before her. She glanced at the cook, confirming that her genjutsu was working successfully, before slowly peeling off the battle torn clothes.

She took the time to exam the chest wound she received from the Shinigami. Not only did it stop bleeding but it already was healing.

'Is this thanks to the Kyuubi?' She wondered since she should have been dead after using the jutsu she used.

Once she was stripped, she squeezed out chakra from the tailed beast once more, in order to create a water Justus to clean the blood off her body along with her wounds. She then grabbed her arm that Sanji's was holding, and reconnected it to her body. The chakra cells instantly latched back onto her biceps.

Now that she was bandaged, and no longer covered in dirt and blood, shinsa put on her fresh clothes, and burned the tattered ones. She also used another water Jutsu to clean Sanji's hands and absorb the blood that got onto his clothes.

'This feels like I'm back in the war period.' Shinsa bitterly thought to herself. She remembered feeling like she was on the brink of death everyday she was out in the battlefield. The Uchiha was always in pain from some kind of injury she received.

Since she didn't have the energy to fix her now slightly damp hair, Shinsa put it in a loose bun.

"Sanji.." she slowly called, and he was released from her jutsu.

To the cook, it was as if he zoned out of the conversation for a split second. Hearing his name brought him back.

But what was it they were talking about again?

"Yes Shinsa-Sama?"

"Since I ate in town, I won't be needing any dinner." Shinsa informed him, and the second those words left her mouth, all of a sudden the cook regained memories of their conversation. Sanji was informing the Uchiha the groceries he had sent to the Ship, as well as what he planned to make for dinner.

"As always, I'll leave a plate in the fridge for you in case you get hungry then." Sanji responded back, showing the women a smile. Now looking directly at her, Sanji's expression didn't change, but a thought did cross his mind.

'Was she always that pale?'

___________________

The second Shinsa arrived into the infirmary, her legs gave out from under her and she barely managed to fall onto the bed.

Her entire body was in flames from pain. Her broken ribs made it hurt to breathe. The places she received punctured wounds were beginning to bleed trough the gauze that was stuffed inside of them.

'I can heal you..' pain shot through Shinsa's head as she heard the menacing voice of the Kyuubi that resides inside of her.

'I don't need your help.' As tempting as the offer was, she knew that allowing him to heal her would weaken the seal.

Dark chuckles were the response she received before all was quiet.

The white haired Uchiha pulled herself up properly on the bed and took off her loose T-shirt she had just put on. Seeing that the bleeding had stopped, she pulled the gauze out of each wound, and began stitching it closed with her own medical supplies. She couldn't hide the missing tools that belonged to crews doctor, so there was no point in stealing them.

Once the wounds on her torso were nicely stitched close; she took her pants off, and did the same to where Mokuze had stabbed her leg.

"To think I would run into that devil of all people here." Shinsa said out loud as she allowed herself to fall backwards on the bed from her seated positions. "What was it that he said before he was sealed?" The Uchiha had only just remembered that after Mokuze's pleading, he had stated something.

She shut her eyes, trying to recall what he had said.

"No-! I refuse to die like this-! Shinsa, just kill me! Please I beg you..." Shinsa repeated his last words, and her mouth continued to move, reciting what was said next. "If you do this, my children will be coming for you-!" Her eyes snapped back open.

"No way that bastard has children here!" She stated in disbelief. If what Mokuze had said was true, than that meant the Uchiha would likely face Otsutsukis that could be far stronger than the one she had just killed.

An exhausted expression over came her features as Shinsa's thoughts came to a halt.

'I'll deal with this in the morning' was what she had decided before covering herself with the blanket, and drifting off into a much needed slumber.