Ch.31(filler)

3rd pov

3rd pov.

Now in a void that Shinsa controlled, she stared directly at Mokuze.

"Time works differently in here. I can take as long as I want in killing you." Shinsa threatened the Otsutsuki, who's smile slowly fell. He clicked his teeth in annoyance, and took the time to observe his surrounding. They were in a gray space, standing on top of black, floating surfaces. Shinsa stood on the one that was in front of him.

"I had almost forgotten your Mangekyou Sharingon's abilities. To be able to mimic the abilities any Mangekyou Sharingan it sees, is quite amazing." Mokuze was pacing as he said this. His eyes gleamed with excitement. The excitement of wanting to kill her and take the eyes for himself.

Shinsa didn't respond, and instead summoned a blade, and charged at the man who she wanted nothing more than to kill.

Seeing this, Mokuze had widened his third eye, and swiped a hand out in front of him.

'Shinra Tensei.'

The Uchiha was momentarily thrown back, but because she controlled the space they were in, she was able to completely erase the attack.

Mokuze clicked his teeth in annoyance. If he wasn't worried before, he was now. In the real world, he had no doubts that he would be able to kill Shinsa. Especially after the long years of training he's done since coming to this new universe. However, now being in a space he had no control over, Mokuze didn't see an escape.

"You claim that my Mangekyou Sharingan's abilities are mimicking another user's eyes, which is true..." Shinsa started off as she slowly stood up tall. "But these eyes are the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, which has given me the one sharingan technique I was never able to copy." She continued, her expression darkening with the chakra that began to flow out from her. "My brothers technique."

The second those words fell from her mouth, Mokuze realized the danger he was in, and lunged at Shinsa.

Unfortunately for him, it was far too late. The sheer pressure from the chakra sent him hurling back into one of the floating surfaces. He used his chakra to stick to it, and could only watch as a chakra armor, an exact replica of the Uchiha's Susanoo began to form. The way it coated her body made it look like she was wearing actual armor.

As the chakra took on a miniature form of her Susanoo, Shinsa felt a warmth travel throughout her body. For a split second, she felt her brother's arms wrap around her in an embrace, which made her falter for a second. She was hit with a wave of emotional pain, making her chakra grow stronger.

'With this form and attack, I will kill you, and seal your body with the reaper of death to prevent you from ever coming back.' Shinsa thought to herself, and charged.

_______________________

After her transformation, the fight didn't last long. Mokuze did his best to deflect her attacks, but each one left devastating wounds on him.