Ch.23

Shinsa's Pov

Shinsa's Pov.

After deciding to somewhat be kinder to the crew, Shinsa opened the window of the crows nest to look down at them. Her long white locks flowed back from the icy breeze that came rushing in. She took off her gloves, and placed them on top of the Coat she folded gently on top of the wind ledge. The bandage that started to loosen on her hand was also pulled off, showing the artificial limb.

"Mmmm! Smells good. What's Sanji cooking up?! I can't wait!" With her enhanced senses, the Kunoichi could hear a certain sniper exclaim, while sticking his tongue out. The Uchiha rested her chin on her palm, and her fingers pressed up against her cheeks.

"New Kama Karate Secret Art: 99 Vital recipes! All chilled and tired body needs a pick-me-up! Offal soup with sea pig meat!" Sanji announced wrestling more cheers from the small crowd watching him. As delicious as the food smelled from the crows nest, Uchiha's we're known for having a dislike towards most meats. Especially pigs. And because of the Anbu diet all Uchiha shinobi's are put on once they've graduated as a Genin, Shinsa didn't find the food all that appetizing. In fact, she wasn't even hungry at the moment.

"If you haven't eaten in days..." Sanji started as he poured soup in a cup, and placed it in front of the drooling child. "...then take your time and start with the soup." He finished with a smile.

"Nummy!!!" Brook and Luffy attempted shouting out the word 'Yummy' with their tongues sticking out of their mouth, saliva dripping.

'What's with the men in this world with their needs to drool so openly?' Shinsa thought, finding the sight revolting.

Confused as to why Momonosuke didn't eat right away, Luffy got into his face.

"Aren't you starving Momo?! Sanji's cooking is the best!!" Luffy exclaimed with a wide grin.

"I... I do not want any! I am not hungry! Not in the least!!" Momonosuke screamed as he picked up the bowl, showing clear intentions of throwing it.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing with that dish?! I don't care if you are a kid, I don't put up with anyone wasting food around here!" Sanji snapped while grabbing the child's collar.

"I shall accept your feast!" Kin'emon declared as he sat down in front of Sanji's food.

"Woah! Hey!" Sanji exclaimed confused. After all, the food was for Momonosuke.

"Delicious! What's this?! I feel the strength flooding back!" Kin'emon exclaimed with a shocked expression. I could understand, seeing how I felt like that the first time I ate Sanji's food. "It is all right, Momonosuke! It is fine to eat!" Momonosuke slowly frowned as sweat began dripping down his face. "This one... And this one too! They are all delectable dishes in truth!" Kin'emon continued while stuffing each dish in his mouth.

"Let us be indebted to them for this meal! My life was saved as well on this Island, we can trust these people! You have not eaten until today, have you...? You've been strong! It must have been hard! But it is all right now! We must have faith that they are alive also as well!" Kin'emon looked up revealing his crying face. Tears began welling up in Momonosuke's eyes as the growling of his stomach only got loader. "Let us choose to live, Momonosuke!!" Kin'emon finished. Slowly Momonosuke grabbed the bowl of soup, drinking it down in one gulp, and biting into the sea pig meat.