4

I went straight out for a walk without even making any contact with mum or Joe. I put my school stuff in my bedroom and walked out to the park I went to on my first day here! I sat down on the swing and swung on it, but with my feet kept firmly on the ground. Today has been so horrible! But what if Nathan was right, maybe I was letting my emotions get above me and taking it out on everyone. But I've got no one to talk to about it! Maybe I should try making and effort to be friends with people, see if it helps!

I sat in the park for about an hour before I decided to go home. When I was walking home, all I could think about was Nathan; I hope I didn't hurt him or anything.

As I turned the corner into my street, I saw everyone leaving, Nathan looked round and seen me, he just stood there while I was walking. As I approached him, I half smiled at him "Sorry!" I said to him "It's okay, don't worry about it!" He said to me "Anyway, I've got to go! Speak to you tomorrow?" He asked to which I nodded at him; I walked up to the house where Leah and Nicole were standing in the doorway "Bye Nathan!" Nicole shouted at Nathan before running into the house "Hey stranger where did you go, we were worried about you-" "No we wasn't!" Nicole interrupting "Shut up Nicole! Nathan said you were upset earlier, and you were a bit off with him" Leah finished "Yeah just one of them days! I didn't mean to be off with him or anything! But you know!" We smiled at each other before I walked in and went upstairs and lay down on my bed.

Dad always said I was like mum in the sense where we were both stubborn. Maybe that's why we don't talk, because we're too stubborn and won't apologise to each other after an argument, and it's just mounted up to what we've become!

I walked downstairs to get something to eat; Nicole and Leah were in the kitchen. I went over to the fridge to see what was in there. Nicole started to talk about Nathan "I really like him; he's funny, sweet, caring and really hot! I know every girl in the school fancies him and he says none of them tickles his hotspots, but I'm hoping he'll like me though! He seems to be really interested in me! He's the cream to my strawberry!" Nicole ranted on; I, once again, felt like going up to her and slapping her! Thinking everyone fancies her! What quality has she got that Nathan would be interested in? "Hmm.. Yes Nicole, I'm sure he'll like you. Just don't rush into things, okay?" Leah replied, but knowing he doesn't like her in that way.

_____________________________________

The next morning, I got ready and sat down in the kitchen; thankfully, today was Friday, which meant two days to chill and write loads more songs. Leah went to open the door as there was a knock at it! I looked at my watch; Max is early today I thought to myself! "Danielle!" Leah said, "Yes!" I replied turning around "Oh!" It was Nathan standing there; Nicole came running downstairs after only just going up there "Nathan, come to pick me up have you?" She said in that flirty voice that I hate! "No actually, I've come to talk to Danielle!" Her face turned upside down "Why her for? She's way out of your league mate! So don't think you're going to get far with her!" She said giving me evils "So what does that make you then?" He replied to her, I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it! Even Leah sat there laughing! "Are you coming then?" He said.

I walked out and grabbed my bag then we started to walk to school together. "Hey!" He said breaking the silence! "Hey, I'm so sorry about yesterday, it was one of them days and I was really pissed off with everyone!" I sighed "It's okay seriously, I understand! Plus, you're right! Whatever you're going through is none of my business! And I shouldn't have said what I did say to you! It was way out of order! Does this mean we can be friends then?" He asked "Yeah sure! You can be my first ever friend!"

We laughed all the way to school. I really enjoyed his company, he really made me laugh and forget about everything! "That's the bell! Better get to tutorial. We have music first so I'll see you in a couple of minutes!" He hugged me goodbye. This was the first ever hug I've got of him. He gives out amazing hugs I must say! Everyone started to stare at us.