Omg ending??

"Pass! Pass the ball!" Black Star shouted urgently. "Pass! I said pass! Hey! Hey! Pass it! Over here!" He kept shouting at everyone who got the ball.

Soul grinned his shark toothed grin and dribbled down the court. The ball bounced down to the floor and back into his hands easily as he ran to the hoop.

"Soul! Right here man!" Black star shouted while standing directly next to Soul. Soul just kept getting closer to the hoop. He dipped and dived under Kid's swipes and Pattie's tackles. He dribbled easily up the the hoop with his signature grin on his face, cool as could be. Suddenly Tsubaki was in front of him, and his teammate Black Star was actually nowhere to be found. Soul swiftly spun around her and was now directly under the hoop. Tsubaki whipped around and was closing in when-

"Maka! Here! Take the ball and shoot!" Soul shouted as he threw the ball over Tsubaki's head to Maka. Maka yelped and thrust her arms out in surprise. Miraculously, she caught the ball.

What do I do? what do I do?? Maka looked around frantically. He spotted Soul and he was looking at her with a hopeful smile. Soul said to shoot the ball, I guess I could try to do that, Maka thought. She turned around and focused on the hoop, determined to make this shot. Maka bent her knees to shoot just as Soul taught her. She also remembered to use her wrist to shoot the ball into the hoop. She hoped this shot would bring her team the winning point they needed because both teams were tied.

Wow I actually know what I'm talking about. Basketball isn't as confusing as I thought.

Maka tuned everyone's shouting out and launched the ball out of her hands with a force she didn't think she could muster with only an hour of practice before the game with Soul. The ball sailed through the air straight towards the hoop, it looked like it was going to make it in! Maka internally rejoiced and glanced out of the corner of her eye at Black Star. Huh? He was yelling and flailing his arms (more than he already was), looking like someone made a grave mistake. Her eyes darted back to the ball closing in on the hoop. She could see Pattie under the hoop watching it, but not trying to stop the ball at all.

Wait a minute... Maka thought, but it was too late. The perfectly executed shot was a success... And a failure. The ball dove effortlessly into the hoop, touching nothing but net. It bounced on the floor but was ignored by everyone.

"NO! WRONG HOOP! WE LOST!" Black Star bellowed. Maka was bewildered. She looked around and saw Soul. He wasn't mad or anything though. He had a grin on his lips and he was shaking his head.

"That's my girl. An awesome shot, wrong hoop." He said. Makas face turned red with embarrassment as she uttered a few apologies, but also with a blush. Soul being all boyfriendish was something she would never get used to. He was being too nice and cuddly and fuzzy and just... her heart swelled with adorable happiness as Soul strolled over and threw his arm around her and pulled her close. She heard his chuckle as he said, "Well I guess you guys won, but our team made the winning shot!"

The group laughed good naturedly and came in to give Maka a pat on the back.

"I can't BELIEVE this! That sucked but it was good at the same time!" Black Star shouted.

Maka laughed. So did everyone else. The game was over so the gang was getting ready to go.

"Hey I thought losers' household makes dinner for us?" Liz called to the rest. "I'm pretty sure the loss technically goes to Maka." Liz said with a laugh. Patty and Black Star joined her at her sides, nodding in agreement. They really wanted some free food.

"Sorry guys, normally we would, since it ends up being us making food most of the time, but Maka and I have somewhere to be," Soul explained. "Hm?" Maka looked up from where she had stopped to tie her shoe, with a puzzled look. What she didn't see is Soul winking mischievously at the whole group while Maka had her back turned.