Dreamzzz

"Oh Harrrlayyyy!" Crystal called. She was at a party-type-thing and just spotted her new partner across the room.

He got up from leaning on the balcony and flashed a grin that gave her butterflies in her stomach. He had on a black leather jacket and black jeans. (They could be skinny or not, use ur imagination)

He quickly approached her and she shrank backwards with a shiver of excitement. His shadow towered over her as she looked up into his blue eyes. He pushed closer to her body as she kept stepping backwards.

Her breath hitched as she took another step with a nervous smile and backed up into the wall of the white ballroom.

"H-Harley..." She breathed out heavily when he placed his hands on her hips.

His friendly smile leaned in closer to her waiting lips until....

"Hey! What are you doing?!?" An angry voice yelled and they both turned their heads to the sound. Crystal was almost disappointed that their lips had been only a fraction apart and the space wasn't filled. She somehow had her arms on his shoulders, almost around his neck and his hands were still on her hips. They pulled away from each other and Crystal saw who the intruder was.

Soul had stomped in and he looked steamed. He came up to Harley and looked him in the eye, they were level height and their noses only an inch apart.

"What do you think you're doing." Soul demanded.

"Thanks for interrupting." Harley retorted.

"That should not be happening."

"I don't hear her complaining. And it's not like you two are together."

Soul looked at Crystal with hurt and anger in his eyes. She couldn't even meet his eyes.

Then things happened so quickly. Soul punched Harley and suddenly they were in front of the school, and Stein was next to her, supervising the fight from his rolling chair.

Both boys had fire in their eyes as they charged towards each other. When they connected, there was a giant flash of light and then everything shifted. They were in class and she was watching Stein dissect a rare animal of some sort.

She looked down at Soul and he smiled back up and mouthed, "boring". She motioned for him to sneak up the steps, since the teacher was so immersed in his deed.

He seemed to leap the rows to get to her and had a hand in her hair and his lips on hers in two seconds. She pulled away shocked.

Soul opened his mouth to speak, and out came an annoying beeping noise.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Crystal jolted upwards and blinked rapidly to ensure this wasn't a dream. Now what had happened in her dream right now was a different story. What the heck?? She couldn't figure out whether it was a good dream or a nightmare. So crazy.

Maka leaned back on her beach chair. She was close enough to the water to have the waves gently lapping at her ankles as she worked on her tan.

Most would expect her to read at the beach, but she didn't think it was fun when she could do other things.

And speaking of other things, her most favorite "thing" was actually a person. He approached with a surfboard under his arm while running a hand through his white hair. The water ran off his chest, (shirtless, the way she liked it) and down onto the sand. He grinned and stopped in front of her and extended his hand. She took it with a blush and he helped her up with ease.

The moment seemed right to Maka, so she smiled and ran her hands over his scar to his shoulders and around his neck and she leaned her body close to his. She was wearing her bikini with a little cover up dress thing over it.

Soul dropped the surfboard and when she thought he would snake his hands around her and kiss her, he turned and his face got a weird look when he saw Crystal in the water, laughing and splashing a tanned brown haired kid.

Harley. This new menace grabbed Souls undivided attention and he dropped Maka carelessly. She let her arms swing to her sides as she watched Soul walk over and say to Crystal, "Hey, what's up?" Then Harley walks up and shoves Soul as hard as he can, an act extremely out of character for him.

Soul is spitting fire as he grunts, "what's your problem?!" And lunges at Harley.

The scenery changes to Death the Kid's house. Maka is standing, watching Kid argue with Soul right in front of her. Then Soul freaks out and they start fighting. The fight takes an unexpected turn... Out the window onto the street. The last person on earth that Maka wanted to see was outside.

Crystal looked at the fight in disapproval. She walked over to Maka like they were friends and shook her head.

"Even though you don't like Kid, it must be great to have guys fighting over you." She said. Maka stared like she was crazy, because the guy she did like was fighting over her with another guy! And she didn't even know why Kid and Soul were fighting.

Crystal kept shaking her head and saying "who should I pick?" Maka was very confused with Crystals speech. Suddenly she grabbed hold of Makas shoulders and shook her. She kept shaking and shaking.

She heard a faint whisper... "Wake up..." Then it got louder, and louder! Soon it was almost being screamed! And Maka opened her eyes.

There was Soul, shaking her awake.

"Hey Maka, it's time for school. Wake up!" "So he does care about me" she thought.

"And what a weird dream.... Was it a good dream?? Or bad...???"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guisse very crazy chapter, if I do say so myself. Well I checked wattpad and saw over 1,000 reads and I was liek "holeh shite!" So I'm like I need a wacky celebration chapter! So I stayed up all night writing out this chapter just for you guys! And can't thank you enough!!!! This is amazing!! Not a bad almost kiss scene too.

And about this... This isn't a display of either boys behavior, kinda just a filler... A feeeelings filler!! Hah. Anyways... I think it's safe to ask: Soul or Harley?!?! Lets hear your opinion and who u wish them to be with. TANK JOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!