The Date

Deep breath in, then out. Repeat... Forever.

Soul fixed his headband and stepped up to the door.

You have to knock. You can't just stand there, it's weird. C'mon, just stick your hand out and kinda... Fist bump the door a few times. Ok that was weird. Soul kept trying to get himself to open the door but instead fiddled with his jacket zipper or his black headband.

If he continued to mess up his outfit he wouldn't look good anymore, and he looked good. Soul had a purple jacket like his red DWMA one, with a high collar and black felt lining with a black shirt that white shirt that had a giant black skull on it. He had on midnight black skinny jeans, with a gold pocket chain and a silver and black studded belt, while having the pants hang loosely on his hips. His headband, was black as mentioned and his white hair brushed. And Soul was proud of his shoes. They were big black Osiris' with a purple and silvery nebula on the sides with a purple OSIRIS written across the black shoe tongue (if that's what it's called). Blair had dressed him, and very well. He looked like a "bad boy" as Blair had put it. And when he brushed his teeth and washed his face, his itty bitty stubble was visible and Blair announced him as eye candy. Soul had been really confident then.

Now he wasn't. He couldn't just knock. He looked at his watch. Soul and Crystal had decided on an 8 o'clock movie time. So he was picking her up at 7:30. Right now it was 7:33. Ugh. Time to knock.

*knockitty knock knock knock*

He waited 2 seconds and then the door opened. Crystal appeared and smiled brightly.

They arrived at the movies just in time to buy popcorn. Soul tried to be a gentleman and buy the popcorn, candy and soda, but he didn't have enough cash for all of it. Just a bit lame.

The movie started and Soul tried to nervously strike up conversation, a stupid decision for a movie.

"I like your outfit," he whispered. Crystal wore a light blue and green striped half-shirt thing that as wore over a bright orange tank top. It was thin so you could see the tank top a bit. And she was wearing really dark navy blue jeans and a bright pink pair of high top converse. She also had a light purple beanie and but no glasses or DWMA jacket. That was ok. And Crystal was aware she didn't exactly match, but she liked the colors so whatever. And she thanked Soul for his compliment.

"So you really like Jennifer Lawrence I guess, cause this movie theater is kinda empty since it came out a while ago."

"Hush child, this is my favorite part!!" Crystal exclaimed when Jennifer Lawrence and the guy stared at the tree and then they started making out (or something)

Soul couldn't even see the supposed face in the tree but he didn't dare say anything.

"Hey Crystal, um," Soul casually stretched his arm over her shoulders before he continued, "if you like this date, maybe we could... Do this again sometime? Maybe not the same movie, but you know...."

Crystal peeled her eyes from the screen and switched her attention to Soul. She knew that he was really trying hard to, she didn't know, maybe "make a move"? So she decided to take pity on him, and also because she appreciated his gentlemanness and consideration, and she kissed him on the cheek. Soul froze for a second and then touched his cheek with a goofy smile on his face. He blushed furiously as Crystal turned to the movie again.

When the really scary part came, when Jennifer was trapped in the secret room after that dude went cray, Crystal watched in excitement and anticipation, squealing with glee! And Soul refrained from starting to cover his eyes when they started to have their little fight-thing in the dark with the gun and only a flashlight.

In the very back of the theater was a couple making out like their lives depended on it. As the movie ended and Crystal and Soul made their way out, Soul glanced at the couple, grabbing at each other with their mouths firmly stuck together. Just a little bit, Soul wished he was the guy and Crystal was the girl, or that he and Crystal could make out too.

They dumped their trash and headed out. Crystal was happy, and admitted she'd already seen the movie. Soul was happy and admitted he was just the teensiest bit scared.

When Soul was in front of Crystals door, she smiled and said "thanks for tonight. I liked the date." And before leaving, she grabbed Soul's face gently and slowly and kissed him, on the lips! It was a proper kiss but not a peck or a smooch. Then she turned back and walked inside.

Soul nearly fainted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Might have been kinda short but sorry an Don worry cuz there more where that came from! Don't mean another date (between Soul and Crystal) or double update (way too lazy) but, chapters!! Haha.

Anyways, 480 reads!?!? That's crazy! Thanks everyone!! TANK JOUS!!! Well school is officially out, So I might write more, depends but is probably a yeah since ill be bored a lot. A looooot. So yeah bye and thanks.