¢нαρтєя тєи

Start from the beginning

"You went all crazy, dudette! Your eyes were, like, white and you were glowing, and your hair was flying all over the place, even though there wasn't wind." Mikey described. I looked at the others, and they nodded, confirming that that was what had happened. Raph had finally gotten off the ground, blinking wildly.

"I'm so so soso sorry! Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to-" I was cut off.

"No sweat. I'm fine, so its okay." Everyone blinked.

"Your not mad? Your not going to beat me to a pulp?" I asked warily, eyeing him.

"No, well, kinda, Just remind me never to get on your bad side ever again." He chuckled.

"Then never mess with Donnie. Now get out, I've got to talk to him about what just happened." I ordered, and everyone obeyed, but Raph had to at least put in one comment.

"I bet everyone five bucks that they wont only be talkin.''' He snickered and I flamed bright red, all the way up to my ears.

I turned to Donnie once the door closed, rubbing my temples with my fingers. He took my arm and pulled me over to a chair, placing me gently in in. Then he proceeded to take over massaging my pounding skull, for which I was grateful for. His fingers gently massaged every part of my head, then down to my neck, and finally my shoulders. It was heaven, and I was now fully relaxed.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked me, and I nodded. "So what happened was, after Raph made that comment, you walked up to him, and pushed him over. Your eyes were completely white, and your hair, like Mikey said, was floating all over the place. You were projecting a white light around you until I went over there. I have never seen anything like it before. It was..stunning. I'm pretty sure that little episode had something to with the mutagen being poured all over you, and your anger triggered it." He concluded.

"Then why didn't it happen earlier when i was mad at your brothers for not noticing the cuts on your skin?"

"I believe that your were even more mad this time around." He said, and I nodded.

"It makes sense." I murmured

"Maybe we could start to train you, like with a weapon, and maybe it can help you control your current powers." I nodded excitedly, then grew confused.

"What do you mean by 'current powers?''' I asked.

"I think that this is only the first of many that you are going to get." Donnie hypothesized.

"Well, then, lets go ask if I can train." I announced and I felt Donnie's hand engulf my smaller one, giving it a reassuring squeeze. We then made our way to Splinter's room, and I knocked on it softly with my free hand. I heard a muffled, "Come in,'' and made my way into the room, leaving Donnie behind.

Master Splinter looked up and smiled once he saw me. "What do you need?" He asked me kindly.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "Well, I was kinda wondering, um, if I could, uh, start training with the guys?" I held my breath as he considered the answer.

"I guess you can. But first we must get you your weapon. Remember: You do not choose the weapon.The weapon chooses you." He said, and I let out the air I had been holding as he led me over to a wall of various weapons.

First, he handed me a sword looking thing. I held it by its handle, while he explained what it was."This weapon is called a Katana. It is one of the most famous weapons and is also sometimes called the 'Samurai Sword'. The grip can be used for two hands, or one if your wielding two of them." He took a few steps backwards. "Now, lets see if you can hold it correctly." I held it as he showed me, but it ended up wobbling from how weak my arms were. My face burned, and he noticed my embarrassment.