Chapter 28: Aura Bond

Gaby looked around. "We didn't destroy much, this time." She turned to find him looming over her, all contemplative. Eyes filled with love.

There was no doubt that they loved each other with so much fervor and dedication that words weren't even needed to express it.

Gaby caressed his rough face and held the nape of his neck.

"Ok. Let's talk."

Sitting up, Dean rested his back against the headboard and raised his knees, so Gaby could lean on them and face him.

With theirs faces up close, he gently pulled her hair to cover her breasts, then winked at Gaby that chuckled softly.

"Yeah... Too distracting." He explained and cleared his throat. "Let's recapitulate."

"So... I'm a part angel and you are... Berserker." Gaby continued. "What do you know about your... nature?"

Dean took a moment to put his thoughts together.

"My grandfather always knew what we are but we never truly believed him... He told my brother, Sven and I all the stories that he knew, behind my father's back."

Dean raised his eyebrows while mindlessly twirlinga finger on a strand of Gaby's hair.

"My dad thought he was crazy. Well... The whole family did. Even me, when I was older."

Dean looked resentful and Gaby lightly touched his chin. It was ok.

"Still, my father helped me control the beast."

He looked into her eyes with amazement. "The first time I ever let it out, was last night... With you."

Gaby smiled. She knew that and loved it. "Explained the beast to me."

"Berserker means bearskin. Berserker warriors were part animal in spirit, bear or wolf. They used to perform these crazy berserkergang rituals to induce a trancelike collective state before a battle. They were known to be able to rip their enemies to shreds with their bare hands." Dean looked at his hands. "Raging through battles in a frenzied mode. Screaming and howling, completely dominated by their animal totem."

Gaby was trying to remain calm and peaceful for Dean's sake, but it was all quite terrifying.

"Apparently, no one was safe. Friend or Foe. If you crossed their path when they were in such state, you were as good as dead."

Dean was so thankful for how Gaby was able to calm him. His arms enlaced her waist and he felt the need be inside her, yet again.

"But Björn Ironside, my ancestor, he had a very unusual capability: he was capable of controlling the beast and could bring it out or hold it back on command." He stopped for a moment. Pensive. "Do you think I can do that?"

"You definitely proved that you control it." She observed him. "We can train together if you'd like."

Dean had to be curious about it and she believed that there was nothing wrong with that. "It's safe with me."

Relieved, Dean opened a beautiful and easy smile. He knew it was.

"Did we meet by chance or was it determined by... someone?" Dean had to wonder.

Gaby had the same question in her mind. She slid her hands gently over his muscled chest, his powerful shoulders, his strong neck, staring at his warm lips. "I know that we would have found each other anyway."

Dean nodded, certain of that. "Yeah." He whispered hoarsely, approaching her mouth with his.

Her fingers ran over his spiky jaw. She opened her mouth, a bit. "You know? You don't need to shave for me, if you don't want to." Her chin rubbed slightly on his, trailing towards his ear. "I like the way it scratches my skin." A whisper.

His lips brushed hers so lightly that she quivered and moaned. So much love. So much need for him.

How was it even possible?

Eyes firm in each other's, Dean felt her pouring all of her emotions into him.

It was deliciously overwhelming.

Unspoken words filling him in... So much more powerful than any word.

Tenderly, he wrapped her waist and laid her under his weight. He could kiss her like this forever. Her chin, her eyes, and forehead. Lips again and again.

Gaby opened her eyes. He had been watching her, adoringly. She trembled under his mouth and gasped. "Dean..."

Dean raised his head just enough so they could share a knowing gaze.

"Forever angel." He murmured and leaned his forehead on hers, breathing together, same rhythm, and same intense feelings flowing between them.

This time, he penetrated her slowly and languidly, filling her in every way.

Gaby felt him everywhere inside and around her... He was in her body, mind, and heart.

Her eyes rolled under the lids and she gasped, entranced. Lost in all of it... In him.

Absorbed by this even deeper and powerful bond, Dean pulled her arms stretched up above her head and sank in her mouth with soft and caressing kisses.

There was no need to rush.

Simply enjoying this new wave of sensations stirring inside, he held her with his weight. Hands clasped over hers.

Moving lazily, attached to each other in sacred communion, they felt... transported, away from there.

They found themselves suddenly surrounded by a gentle and peaceful energy... An endless splendor of blues, purples and pinks that scintillated all around them.

Lighter than air, bodies merged so deeply into each other's, Dean heard a resonance coming from his angel and everywhere around them.

They were... floating.

Their bodies, their minds, and spirits were combined in one infinite ball of energy, pulsating and expanding brighter and brighter, until...

*Boom!*

An obfuscating burst of light shot out from their embrace, in an impossible flood of ecstasy that rushed through every atom of their linked beings.

Both gasped loud and long for air, losing themselves in a mesmerized gaze as the ethereal white light surrounding them enlivened their souls... And connected their energy with the entire multiverse.

Their love was... eternal.

Lips on lips, soft caressing, and basking in the amazing afterglow of what had to be the most incredible lovemaking in history, they gradually fell back to reality...

They were back down to earth, where touching was real and they could hear each other's panting and hard beating hearts, once again.

Dean and Gaby looked around at the bedroom, and then at each other in awe.

Their hearts throbbing inside, filled with pure... bliss.