Witch Hunt (Not From An Anime)

(Psycho: This is a story from the a Song called 'Witch Hunt' I found it in English Cover from someone named JubyPhonic

This is the song and YouTuber ^ I Just decided names from Fairy Tail in)

Now here's the story of the song!:

Once upon a time there was a young girl (Lucy) who loved a prince (Natsu). They were very happy together an often took the time to be with each other.

While they were walking together one day, a nun (Lisanna) spotted them. She too, loved the prince and was filled with jealousy when she saw the young girl with him.

The nun wanted the prince to be hers and hers alone. She casted a spell (that's right, Lisanna was the witch, not Lucy) and convinced the prince that his love was a witch. She made sure all of her magic was out of sight. Soon, the prince felt the same rage as she did.

The next day, the prince met up with the girl. The nun hid behind a pillar and watched her plan unfold. With tears in his eyes, the prince cut the girl's beautiful hair clean off. The girl was confused, but before she could process what was going on, she was taken away.

The prince and the nun tied the girl to a stake with her long hair. They decided she would be burned alive. The news spread and the people of the town gathered around. The girl was sobbing, betrayed by her true love. She decided she could no longer stay in the town and revealed her true self.

She sprouted wings and took to the skies. The crowd was left in confusion and shock. At that moment, the prince snapped out of his curse. He finally realized that his love was an angel, whos wings were turned back in despair.

The nun slipped away before the prince could catch her, but she knew, no god could forgive what she had done that day.

🐉°°°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°•..•°°°🐉
🐲.•°DONE°•.🐲