Rated R: Lightening Max

As the rain hit the window, you looked up from your book giggling at the hero who picked up your feet so he could sit on the couch with you. "Doesn't look like it's going to let up does it?" He shook his head while his hand rubbed up and down your lower leg. "It's fine, just not sure what to do. The power probably won't stay on with how windy it's getting." "Have you charged the phones and portable chargers?" Max nodded smiling at you "Yeah, everything is charged, plus lunch is just using up the last of the vegetables. Just a giant salad." You nodded before returning to your book. You were beyond invested in the storyline that you jumped when the lights suddenly went out. "No need to be scared. Your handsome hero is here to protect you." Rolling your eyes, you put the book down. "I was just surprised I'll have you know my sweetest chilly cheese fries." It was Max's turn to smirk. "You want to eat or turn on the gas fire place?" Moving your feet from your boyfriend's lap you sat up "I'm not hungry but I think it would be smart to turn on the fireplace so the home stays warm." Max got up heading to the fireplace and turning it on, catching you checking him out he started posing for you. "You know, if you like what you see you are allowed to touch." You took his invitation, once by his side you placed your hands onto his shoulders and started feeling him up. "I love how firm you are Max." You could feel his hands moving down your body and stroking you ass "I'm glad, I'm loving your body. It's so soft and welcoming." "Well, if it's so welcoming then you better not turn down the invitation it's giving you." Max's hands started to make their way under your clothes, feeling every part of your hidden skin. Max took his time removing each garment and taking in your body each time. You removed his clothes gently biting your lower lip, he slowly laid you down in front of the fire place. Kissing his way down your body, you sat up and leaned over grabbing his swelling member, stroking it matching his pace as his tongue took care of your needs. Moans and groans filling the room as the sexual tension grow stronger. "Max, I need you and I can tell you need me just as much." Max pulled away from your folds and looked you in the eyes "I need to get-" Grabbing his shoulders, lust in your eyes "You're not going anywhere. I can get the morning after pill." Nodding, he laid you on your back as his thick member started to gently push inside of you. When you felt him deep inside of you, you started to move your hips eager to feel him work his magic. Getting the hint, Max gripped your hips and started to deeply thrust into you. You kept moving your hips to keep him inside of you as his hips kept moving. You tightened your walls around him every now and then just desperate to keep this wonderful feeling you got whenever you were connected with him like this. Max groaned, moving his hips even faster looking for that special spot inside of you, getting side tracked when you tightened around him. "Babe, babe. Close. More-no oth-AH!" You moaned as he found what he searched for. His hips moved lightening fast as he slammed harder into your tender parts. You moaned his name as you came undone as you felt his hot seed fill you up. Max gently laid on top of you, holding you closely and kissing at your face and neck giving you as much love as he could. "I've said it before, we need to make like a date night during the week." You said happily as you held the hero close to yourself. "We should. I love you." "I love you too"