Yes, I'm Mad

What on earth did he do? Well that's up to you ;p

Saitama:

Officially being Saitama's girlfriend was amazing. He wasn't the most romantic guy in the world, but he certainly did little things to show you that he loved you. Paying full price for something you were craving, letting you have whatever you wanted off of his plate, even once a month going out to eat. Overall you didn't have a lot to complain about. However, the other day, the caped baldy pissed you right off. Even after telling him that you were upset with him he seemed to just blow it off. Well you were going to get back at him. Was it kind of childish? Maybe but he had to learn one way or another. When he arrived home after defeating a monster he sniffed the air. "Wow it smells great. What's cooking [Name]?" You smiled at him lovingly and just so sweetly that when you spoke he nearly fell over thinking of the price of each item you mentioned. "That's- that's an expensive dinner. Were there good sales?" He asked before his eyes widened as you shook your head no. "Man you on your time of the month or something? Craving all this expensive food isn't ideal." You kept smiling but your aura told him how pissed you were now only making his shiver a little from the vibe he was receiving. "Doesn't matter. My wonderful, handsomely bald boyfriend paid for all of it." Saitama's jaw dropped "I did what now?" You smirked sitting down with him "I made enough for everyone. Sit and enjoy." Saitama looked at his plate "Its going to be hard to enjoy it." You kissed his cheek as you sat together and started on your food. He sighed and started eating as well knowing something was up. He would ask tomorrow, letting you cool down a little. He didn't see the point of making you even angrier then you were now. His wallet couldn't handle it.

Genos:

You were reading a book with your back to Genos. He had come over unannounced, normally that was fine but today you weren't in the mood for him. He had gotten on your nerves lately and coming over when you wanted to be alone wasn't helping. He seemed fine with the silence, even going as far as to clean your house for you. He was so hard to stay mad at. Maybe he hadn't meant to bug you? He had to know what he had done to bother you so much... right? He was a smart but innocent boy, man. You meant man. Regardless going back and forth on whether to stay mad at him wasn't helping you relax. Looking up from your book you near jumped out of your skin. He was right in your face, from his eyes you could tell he was scanning you again. "Your blood pressure seems a little high. Would you like me to give you a massage? From the research I have just done it states that massages can decrease diastolic and systolic blood pressure." This just made you sigh shaking your head. "No, some alone time would be best." Genos watched you carefully "What has put you in a bad mood? It seems that this mood has been going on for a few days now. Master has stated that during certain times of the month women can get very moody, however, your vitals have no changed at all." You glared at him "I think it's best that you leave now." Genos blinked looking at you not sure what to make of this. "Don't worry, your still my boyfriend. Saitama gave you some unintentional bad advice." Gently kissing the cyborg to reassure him that everything would be alright, he returned the kiss before leaving. Yeah, staying mad at him would never work.

Sonic:

Sonic always seemed to know how to get under your skin. With that being said this time he had really gotten you mad. Probably even angrier then when he stole your vegetables since at least that time he tried to make up for it. Your fox ears and tail were out, unable to hide the rage you felt inside. He returned home from another long day of training; the atmosphere was so tense he was now on high alert. "[Name]?" He called only to be greeted by a growling you. "I'm tired of waiting for an apology Sonic." You snarled as he tilted his head to the side, remaining calm but ready to run at any moment. It's not like he could attack you, even if it seemed you were ready to attack him. He didn't even know what to expect, you were a peaceful girl, something he loved about you but, he also knew that the nice ones were the ones that were the most dangerous when angered. "And what did I do to apologize for?" "YOU SERIOUSLY CAN'T REMEMBER?!" Sonic glared as he appeared behind you, holding your waist trying to butter you up and keep you from harming anyone. Mainly him. "Nothing that would get you this mad." "I'm more upset about you not apologizing then what you actually did!!!" Sonic sighed as he moved in front of you and bowed "I truly am sorry. I did not mean for it to upset you as much as it has." Your tail still flickered but you were slowly calming down. "Just don't do it again. Ok?" You asked giving him a tiny pout. Sonic gave you a soft smile and nodded "Ok, your pretty and scary when your mad. Maybe you need to teach me a lesson in the bedroom?" You blushed deeply "SONIC!!!"