I Don't Feel Good:

Saitama:

The day started out very poorly. You woke up so late for work that you didn't bother coming in. You had no idea why you were so tired, merely assuming you staid up too late with Saitama the night before playing a few rounds of the latest fighting game you had gotten him, you didn't over think it. It wasn't until your ear started bothering you that you started to question what was going on with your body. You felt like there was a bit of pressure in your left ear. It very quickly went from a low pressure to full out pain like someone was blowing up a balloon in your ear canal. The pain went from uncomfortable to pure hell that even staying still couldn't alleviate some of the pain. Saitama had come home to you acting like a colicky horse, now just pacing and moving around, desperate to find any kind of relief for this pain. You had taken admittedly too many pain pills hoping they would help. You weren't a wimp but even you had your limit. Saitama rushed you to the hospital, he knew that if you were like this waiting to get in to see your doctor wasn't an option. It turned out it was a severe ear infection which they had chosen to treat there. After treatment you were sent home with a lot of stuff to help with the pain and the infection. The ear started to drain just clear fluid, to try and contain the drainage you put a cotton ball to absorb, a headband to keep it in place. You had so much liquid draining from your ear that you were changing cotton balls every hour. Saitama tried his best to be a shoulder for you to cry on, sadly you just needed your meds to kick in and some space. As painful as this way, Saitama's face was priceless whenever you changed the cotton ball or removed large amounts of pus from your ear.

Genos:

A bright side to dating a cyborg was that he went to great lengths to have all your important information on hand and he could tell if something was off. Genos had been noticing how often you were going to the bathroom and how quickly it had come about. Not to mention how desperate you seemed to be whenever you needed to pee. You couldn't do your job properly as you were always running to the bathroom, only peeing a small amount at a time. You didn't say anything to Genos as he just seemed to know but it was as if you couldn't physically pee everything out at once. You often half heartedly joked that you were surprised that you hadn't peed yourself yet or how you should just live in the bathroom from now on. That's not even mentioning the back pain that had come on around the same time as the immediate need to pee. Genos kept trying to bring you to see Dr. Kuseno, you were far too stubborn and as a so-called preventative measure you limited your fluid intake. Your thoughts were 'the less I drink the less I pee, there's nothing wrong with that.' Other then that fact that you worked in a hot restaurant or that you needed fluids to live. One morning you finally caved just having enough of all the non-sense and headed to see his doctor feeling very uncomfortable. The moment you entered the lab, you ran to the bathroom as Genos spoke to Dr. Kuseno. "[Name] has been urinating far more frequently, she does not seem to be able to pass much urine when she does go, and I believe she is very uncomfortable. She needs to lay very straight and even at night or curled up in the fetal position putting pressure on her urinary track." Dr. Kuseno nodded to himself connecting the dots "It seems to me, she has kidney stones. I can help make her more comfortable but unless a stone is blocking, she just has to let it run its course." "Don't worry Dr. Kuseno, I finally peed a normal amount. You have no idea how great I feel." He chuckled at that "Drink plenty of water and take some pain relievers. You can try drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with apple juice. It may help break down the stones." "Thank you, I think I will." "I shall prepare the mixture for you once we return home." Genos stated as he kept looking at you trying to scan you. "Thanks Genos. Don't scan me."

Sonic:

It wasn't unusual for you to get hurt while working around the house. Your place was very self efficient where your house was solar and to a point wind powered, you had a river nearby as well as a well, rain catcher and water storage. You had a good-sized garden, a classic wood fireplace and wood stove. You got hurt a lot but knew how to care for your wounds, your mother had thought you far more then just the basics of first aid. This time however it seemed that it got infected pretty badly. Sonic even forced you to go to the hospital. "I'm sure if I just clean it more often that-" "No, you need meds and maybe an amputation." You held your arm closer to your body. "Not happening. Come on I'll be fine." You were saying wanting to convince Sonic that being there was unnecessary, just as the doctor walked in. Taking one look at your arm she already knew how bad the wound was. "We're going to have to cut off the dead infected areas, flush the wound, put in a drain and stitch it up. Then in about 7 to 10 days remove the tube." You blinked and looked back down at your arm "really? Its that bad?" The doctor nodded her head "it is. You'll also be on a heavy dose of antibiotics. It could have been a lot worst so your lucky you came in when you did." You sheepishly looked away from Sonic "You were right." Sonic smirked kissing the top of your head "I know. Now let's let the doctor take care of you then I'll buy you something sweet." "I'm not a child. But I'm also keeping you to that." Sonic lightly chuckled shaking his head.