Come Back

-Gray's POV-

It's been six years since I broke Juvia's heart. I was drunk that day and told her my true feelings towards her. The next day when she approached me I didn't know what to do. I wasn't supposed to tell her, so I crushed her heart... Carelessly. When she left, I felt I couldn't live without her. Now all I can do is wait for her.

I was sitting at the bar while talking to Lucy, when Natsu comes and drags her out of the guild. Several minutes later they come back in holding hands. MiraJane, being the matchmaker she is, bombed them with questions.

"When did you start dating!? Why wasn't I told?! Can I be the god mother?! Wait I am going to be the godmother of all thirty of your babies.!! Agh!!! I'm so happy." Mira was questioning with a huge smile. Laxus then confidently went towards MiraJane. "If flame brain could do it, then I can too. MiraJane. I've known you since we were kids and I've grown to love you. Even if you scare other people, you only scare me in the sense that if I don't have you by my side, I would be lost. Will you be my girlfriend, my little demon?" he asked.

"I...I...I...I. Oh my Mavis. Yes!! Yes Laxus!!!" MiraJane jumped into Laxus' arms and he spun her around. "Lets celebrate our new couples!!" yelled Cana and Master Makrov, Swinging barrels and jugs in the air. Clearly already drunk. Great flame brain didn't mess up his feelings with Lucy. I really did mess up.

Like the rest of the guild I started to drink. I drank until I started seeing things. I looked at the guild and saw Juvia talking with Lucy and Natsu. Too good to be true. I slumped over the bar and dozed off.

In the morning when I woke up I was still at the bar. I was tired and boy did my head hurt. "Oi Gray. I never thought you would be the drinking kind." I turned around to see Lyon. "What the hell do you want?!" I yelled with my head pounding.

"I wanted I invite you to my wedding. You and the rest of the guild." He explained. "Wedding? Your getting married? I feel bad for the girl that is stuck with you." Lyon just handed him an invitation and stepped back.

We are happy to announce the wedding of two soul mates unifying for all eternity.

Lyon Vastia

And

Juvia Loxar

Please join us on December 24, XX89.

Juvia? The love of my life!? "What did you do to her to make her go out with you!? You asshole!" I yelled and put an ice cage over him. "I did nothing. She came to me for me to mend her broken heart."

"You..." I was caught off. "Water slicer!" yelled a little child. Coming in from outside. The water sliced the cage and let Lyon free to get out. "Good job Rayon." Lyon patted the kids head. "Rayon did good?" Asked the child. Wait third person? Juvia's child? With Lyon?

"Are you..." I was cut of. Again. "Rayon is Juvia's child." Juvia came in through the guild doors with Natsu and Lucy. "Juvia." I started to cry and walk to her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you."

"Buy Gray-sa... I mean Gray did hurt Juvia. When Juvia had Gray's child."

"My child? what do you mean?"

"Rayon is Gray's child. He had to see his father at least once before Juvia gets married." I looked at the child. No doubt I was the father. He was rather good looking for a five year old. I looked up at Juvia and plead to her. "Don't leave me again. Please Juvia."

"I'm sor..." I cut her off. "NO JUVIA!! You can't leave me again. All those years I was devastated for your departure. That night I told you the truth. I'm sorry. The next day I was nervous. I didn't know everything that happen the night before was true. Please please. I love you dammit. I love you and I will never forget you. I love you Juvia Loxar!!" I fell to my knees and started sobbing like a lost child. I was looking down. I couldn't even face this. Not now. I was still having a moment when I felt two small hands go around me. "Don't worry mama loves you too. She cries every night. She mumbles your name in her sleep. She hasn't gotten over you... papa."

I looked up and saw Rayon. He smiled at me. I can tell that he got his smile from Juvia. I could tell. It was something that can make someone smile back. Juvia walked up to me and whispered. "You passed."

"I what?"

"You passed the trial to see if you are worthy of Juvia." Answered Lyon. This was a trial? I should be mad, but I'm really... Happy. I can be with my family. We all had a group hug. The three of us, when I was dragged away by...

Natsu and Lucy? "Here." They gave me a small velvet box. "What do I do with this?" They both face palmed themselves. "Just go. It will come naturally." I then returned to Juvia.

"Why did Gray leave?" Asked Rayon. I smiled at him and got on my knee. I opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Juvia. You are the light that brightens my whole path. I love you and our beautiful child. I want to cherish this forever. Will you marry me?" Well, would you look at that? It did come naturally.

"YESS!!!!" Yelled Juvia and hugged me. I pulled away and slipped the ring on her finger. The guild erupted into cheers and laughters. "Lets celebrate!!" yelled Lucy and Natsu.

This was the beginning of forever. It will be amazing, because I have the most important people right by my side.

•GrUvia•