Love Dealing

Third person POV

The cold rain bathed the little boy that was being pursued. He ran as fast as his two little legs could take him, even if it wasn't fast. He made his way through the dark streets he once knew as home. Looking behind the young child, you could still see smoke emerging from the crack house he came out from. Why is this little boy being chased you may ask? Well, living in a house like he was, how would this not happen?

All the devastation from this one night is something that would scar anyone. That is if you were a normal being living under normal circumstances. The blond boy kept on running. His uncle's words echoing in his head. The words that kept him moving forward. That was until the typical rock in the way caused him to hit the cold pavement. His torn skin began to absorb the mud that surrounded him. He looked to the right and saw a small hole in the ground that only he would fit through. The hole looked more like a tunnel that not everyone would notice. Quickly and quietly he dragged himself to the small opening.

The footsteps came closer and closer to him and stopped right in front of the hiding place he was in. "Where the hell did that brat go? He came this way." A red head woman came into the most minimum view that the young child had. Right behind her was a man with short black hair that was sniffing around. "It seems like he came this way. Master will not be happy if we don't bring that filthy scum with us." He seemed urged to retrieve the runaway they lost track of. "Keep looking Kurohebi, instead of just standing there like an idiot." Pissed off the man responded, "Well Mrs. Second in command isn't doing so hot either so start doing your job as well Flare." She swiftly took a gun out and pointed it at Kuro.

"Okay dammit. I'll keep looking. You don't have to be so bitchy about it." They both walked away in two different directions. Relieved, the little boy let out a heavy breath and just rested for the time being. He was so relaxed and calm that he didn't notice the surrounding children that were there. Finally, he decided to look for a place to stay. Instead of exiting, he freaked out.

Boy's POV

I looked around and noticed all the children that were deeper in the tunnel. They all looked scared and timid to get close. I then saw a really pretty girl with white hair approach me. She put her finger other mouth as into hush me and then signaled me to follow her. All the kids were like under her command or something, because they would follow her and did whatever she signaled them to do. It took a while, until we finally got to a flight of stairs. All the kids went up and left me and the girl alone. "Halo, Ich heisse MiraJane und wie heisst du?" She took her hand out for me to shake. I did not understand what she said so I just cautiously shook her hand. It was small and soft. Despite it being a little dirty, it felt feminine. She smiled while we shook hands, but then became rather confused. "Umm. Wie heisst du?" she told me again.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to tell me." After I spoke, she smiled. "Oh... So your an English folk. Anyways, hello. I am MiraJane, and how may you be called?" her voice sounded so sweet angelic that I couldn't help but respond with confidence. "I'm Laxus. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Well Laxus, we don't get children anymore since the CGR, but you are very welcome. I mean, unless you have somewhere that you are trying to get to."

"No, I'm not. I lost my home, and what's the CGR?"

"Child Gang Recruit." She answered with a disgusted attitude. I mean of course, I probably would to. "Well follow me up." She climbed up the stairs and opened a door at the top. I followed her up and noticed that everything was so well maintained. I went into what was a big room with other doors. All the kids were occupied with something productive. Some were cleaning, others building, and probably other things in the rooms. There were tables everywhere that made this room look like a workshop. Even if it was kind of dark, it was very comforting and calm. I had a feeling that I was going to like this place, and not to mention MiraJane.