Destiny

"Jet! I'm off to work," an ecstatic blue headed surgeon walked towards the door with a radiant smile. "Wait up babe!!" Jet came out running in only a towel covering his lower regions. His toothy grin would probably make anyone wonder what he was thinking. He ran so quick that he almost caused Levy to fall by crashing into her. Jet made sure to support her small fragile body with both his hands as he scooped down for a passionate kiss. It was the perfect kiss that would have led to other events proceeding, but Levy didn't allow it. "Jet, I am going to be late. Save it for our honey moon." The blue head playfully punched him in the chest. "But babe, I want you now..." He leaned in for another kiss, but Levy placed her small pearl hand in front of his mouth. "I am going to be late and so are you. Go put on some pants hubby to be." Jet laughed at her remark and stood her up straight. "Alright. Alright." Satisfied, Levy picked up her purse that had ended up on the floor after the collision. "Good, now go..." She was caught off guard by Jet's lips on hers and his hands on her waist. "Yeah I get it, now go to work." Now Jet was the one responding and making himself seem responsible, well somewhat. He shortly sped to their room with a big smile on his face. For a second the five foot tall Levy was just standing there, but then smiled. He is definitely the love of my life, Levy thought as she left their apartment.

Later that Day

Levy worked her eight hour shift without lunch to try and get home as soon as possible. Getting home to her fiance always made her day, and today was no different. She rushed to her red convertible and ignited the engine, but before she could pull out of her reserved parking space, Angie, her sister, knocked on the passenger's seat window with a sympathetic smile. Levy rolled down the window so there was no barrier between them. "Hey Levs," Angie sounded like she had terrible news, but Levy didn't notice it. "Hey. What's up big sis," She answered with glee and try to mask the fact that she just wanted to go home to her future husband. "Can I get in. I... I need to show you something," the voice that Angie was using scared Levy since it hinted worry. The short girl nodded and starred at her with a lot of curiosity. Quickly and quietly, Angie took her phone out from her red velvet purse and put in her pass code, 0-5-1-2.

The first thing that came up was a Facebook profile. As the matter of fact, it was Jet's timeline and it looked like he was tagged in a series of eight pictures. It took Levy a second to see that it was Jet with another woman. He was in his suit he had set out to wear that morning for his court case. They were holding onto each other as if their lives depended on it while making out on the Jet's desk. The status read:

During office, nothing is better than some time alone with my friends with benefits ;)

A girl named Delia posted. Levy didn't want to admit it, but her relationship just sunk to the bottom of her fantasies. Even if she did forgive Jet after an explanation, she wouldn't trust him again; And that's assuming that he does give her a good excuse to who knows how many lies. Levy felt something burn within her. It was a mixture of anger and sadness. Anger because she couldn't imagine how he could do that two weeks before their wedding, and sad because she knows what her next move is going to be. Being a surgeon really puts her in a tranquil state of mind so despite all the sadness banging on her heart, she is able to think straight. "Levs,... are you ok?" Levy turned around to see her concerned sister looking straight at her. The blue headed woman decided to give her a big reassuring smile. "I'm fine Angie. There's nothing to worry about. So, I'll be leaving now." Angie left the car with a slight smirk of her accomplishments that no one is yet aware of.

The roaring engine came to a stop in front of the Waterfall Forest Apartments. As quickly as she could, Levy went inside and packed a small pack. She threw in the most minimum amount of clothes, her small savings jar that contained enough for her to survive for at least two to three years without working, and the golden necklace that her mom had given her for her wedding. She sat down at her writing desk and wrote in her neat script: