17.

Nervousness.

She was finally feeling it, but there was no time to turn back now. She held her mother's hand just a bit tighter, the older women replied with a tight squeeze.

"I can't tell you not to be nervous, but I promise you everything will be fine." Her mother said, smiling at her.

Sakura nodded, stopping just before the doors that will reveal her to the guests.

"Your father would've been so happy." Her mother said, looking at her daughter.

"I wish he was here." Sakura replied, a bittersweet smile on her face.

"I know, me too." Her mother said as the music started up again.

Sakura took in a deep breath, she knew he loved her, but she truly wanted to spend the rest of her life with someone else. She hoped he wouldn't be too hurt, she'll have to talk to him once everything was over.

What she was about to do, would her father be happy? Would he have approved of him?

Those were questions for another time, because right now the alter was approaching and she needed to get her thoughts in order.

She caught sight of Sasuke from the corner of her eye, looking at her with such a sad look yet he still wore a smile on his face.

He truly was her best friend.

Only her best friend.

She took the hand of her future husband as she reached the alter, he seemed to be glowing.

"You picked me." He said, so quietly that she almost didn't hear him.

"I'll always pick you." She replied, as much as she wanted to know how he knew about her little dilemma, she was far too distracted with the fact that she seemed to have forgotten her lines.

___

Champagne was served, everyone did a cheers to the new couple. Sakura walked around the house, looking for a certain someone.

"Well if it isn't Mrs. Uzumaki." His voiced called from behind her.

She turned around and met her best friends eyes, who looked absolutely defeated.

"Sasuke.."

"It's okay, Sakura. I didn't expect you to pick me anyways." He smiled, giving her a pat on the head.

Sakura smiled back, pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry Sasuke, you'll always be my best friend."

"And you'll always be mine as well."

___

[Time Skip - 3 Years Later]

Little Sakura Uchiha happily ran into her Uncle's arms. "Uncle Naruto, I missed you!" She almost yelled.

"I missed you too! Are you ready to meet your little cousin?" He asked.

The dark haired girl nodded quickly. "Hurry up dad!" She called behind her, at her poor father who was carrying all of their things.

"Hey, why don't you go find Aunt Sakura? She really misses you." Naruto said, pointing towards the car.

"Alright!" She grinned, running off just as her father reached them.

"Glad you could make it, bastard." Naruto chuckled, helping Sasuke with the bags.

"Glad To Be here, idiot." Sasuke replied, giving a small smile to his newfound friend.

Sasuke and Naruto developed an odd friendship over the last few years, it was surprising to say the least.

"Hey you two, hurry up!" Sakura Uzumaki called, one hand holding mini her's and the other arm held her one, almost two year old son.

"We're coming!" Naruto called back, grinning as he walked towards his family. Sasuke followed, a small smile on his lips as he saw the smile on Sakura's face.

Love really is friendship, and Sasuke was more than grateful to have his best friend back in his life.

_____________________

Aye I finally finished it, Are you guys satisfied or disappointed? I was thinking of writing a short alternate ending where she picks Sasuke, but only if you guys want it :)

Thank you to everyone who stuck by this book, I know I suck cause I always took almost two months to update. I appreciate you all so much T_T

I plan on going through the last few chapters to add more detail, cause after reading through them I feel like they seem a bit too fast-paced. Other than my lack of detail, I hope my writing lived up to your expectations!