15.

Naruto was halfway through the letter, and the expressions that he made told little Sakura that telling him the truth was definitely a good idea. Sadness, shock, even a few chuckles passed through his lips. Finally, with seven minutes to spear, he put the pages down and looked the the girl who was anxiously waiting for him to say something.

"Do you know if he loves her?" He asked, it was quite a difficult questions for such a young girl, but she replied easily.

"Of course! Grandma wouldn't let me do this if he didn't, she said she can read him like a book... what does that mean?" She rambled.

Naruto chuckled, patting her head. "Well, I also love her." He said, now serious. "But if she does not love me, then I suppose the right thing to do would be to help you."

The light hearted air around him did not match the sad look in his eyes, but he knew he couldn't force Sakura to marry him if she didn't want to. He looked at his watch, three more minutes.

He gave Sasuke's daughter one last smile before going to where he was supposed to be. In a few minutes, he'll finally be able to see who Sakura truly loves.

Naruto really hoped it was him.

___

Sasuke walked into the room, slowly as he was unsure of what lay ahead of him.

Inside, he saw what looked like an angel standing by the large window. He decided that this room must be the master bedroom, and that the angel who he noticed was wearing a wedding dress, was none other than Sakura. His Sakura, who was just about ready to marry another man.

"Sakura." He called out to her, watching as she spun around, her dress twirling around her.

"Ah, Sasuke! I'm glad you could make it, where's Mini me?" She asked, a bright smile on her face. Sasuke couldn't help but notice that the smile did not reach her eyes.

"She's with her grand mother, I just wanted to check up on you.." Sasuke trailed off, not exactly sure where he was going with this.

"Oh... thanks?"

The room fell into an awkward silence, before Sasuke decided to step closer to her.

"About what happened at the camp, when we almost ki-"

"That was a mistake, I wasn't thinking clearly is all." Sakura interrupted, playing with the engagement ring on her finger.

Sasuke flinched when he caught sight of it again, but stood his ground nonetheless. He had to tell her now, it was his last chance.

Karin was even rooting for him from the grave, what kind of person would he be if he let her down?

"When I first saw you after so long, I have to admit I was shocked. You looked stunning- well you always did- I mean you do.. uh.." Sasuke stumbled over his words, he's never done this before, so why now of all times?

"Thanks, I'm glad you grew out those spikes, they made you look like a duck's butt."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Way to ruin the moment, Sakura."

"Sorry, what were you saying? I appreciate the compliment but it sounds suspiciously like you're trying to hit on me.. on my wedding day."

"I am. I love you, Sakura Haruno."

_________________

One more chapter?

And maybe an epilogue?

🌚🌚🌚

[unedited]