14.

Naruto's house was magnificent, Sasuke had to stare at it for a few moments to make sure it was real. He was confused when the invitation said to come to 'The Uzumaki's Residence' until he finally saw what their 'residence' was. How could he possibly compete with Naruto? No wonder Sakura chose him, he was everything Sasuke couldn't be.

Little Sakura tugged his hand, breaking him out of his stupor. They'd be late if they stood out there any longer. With a sigh, Sasuke slowly followed his daughter.

__

Sakura stared at her white dress, and for some reason she didn't feel the excitement a bride should. She didn't feel anything, actually. She simply stood in front of the mirror, trying to will some emotion into her eyes.

Ino was behind her, fixing her veil and blabbering on about names she and her husband, Sai, were thinking of naming their child with. Ino was only 4 weeks pregnant, but that didn't stop her.

Ino bid Sakura goodbye, going downstairs to find out how much time was left before the wedding began, leaving Sakura alone.

Sakura went back to trying to look happy.

__

Sasuke stood alone, his daughter had run off somewhere with her grandmother. He awkwardly looked around the room, taking in the large amount of guests that showed up. Then, something red caught his eye. His eyes snapped up to the balcony, and there stood Karin Uchiha, wearing a white dress and smiling at him. As any sane man would do, Sasuke climbed the stairs and ran towards her.

Karin then began walking, down the hallways and towards the only room with a light on in it.

She stood outside of it, waiting for him to reach her. When he did, she motioned towards the door and said three words before she faded away. Three words that made Sasuke's eyes widen.

"She needs you."

Sasuke immediately walked into the room.

__

Sakura Uchiha was looking for someone, a certain blonde haired someone. Upon spotting him, she ran up to him holding out an envelope .

"Hey, Sakura Jr!" Naruto greeted, smiling at her.

"Hello, Uncle Naruto!" The girl smiled. "Please read this, it's important."

Naruto took the envelope from her hands, peering inside only to see a few folded pieces of paper. He looked at his watch, seeing as he still had at least half an hour before the wedding started, he nodded to the girl and took the envelope with him. After finding a place to sit, he took the papers out and unfolded them.

'Dear Sakura,'

A letter? He looked to the girl who had followed him to his seat, possibly to make sure he actually read it.

"Are these for you, or my Sakura?" He asked.

"Me." She replied, before motioning for him to continue.

Before he did, however, he wanted to see who it was from.

'From,

Your mother'

Now Naruto was definitely intrigued.

___

Firstly, this chapter is completely unedited.

Secondly, Sorry for not updating for so long.. again 💀

Hey atleast we have two more chapters (I think) before the story's officially over! Actually that might be a bad thing for some of you..

Anywho, how was everyone's day?