Chapter 6

Hey guys so getting a little writers block but I'm gonna try to continue but this might be slow so yeah.

~Y/N POV~

I was shocked. I suddenly fell to the floor feeling light headed. I whispered "shit" I could hear the words 'Angel' Sebastian' Demon' London' Fire' I couldn't understand clearly. Sebastian was right in front of me. He looked worried. "I apologize i didn't think awakening the bond would be this painful." I smiled at him.

I just can't get mad can I "No it's just the visions." He looked at me confused as if telling me to go on "I'll explain later.."

I looked at Ciel for a moment "Well this certainly changes things." I sighed and laid on the floor not caring how 'unladylike' I was. "I guess now I'm going to live in London..."

Ciel looked at me laying on the floor "Could you please get off my floor?"

I nodded and sat up "My plan was to betray you in the end.."

He nodded "I expected that much from you" I sighed

"I'll have to call Kira and explain that we must live in London now. How troublesome."

I suddenly saw the image of kids laying on the floor dead then I saw flames. My head fucking hurts. I get images as visions. Usually it's words or dreams but never so suddenly. I stare at Sebastian with wide eyes and then I saw black.

~3rd Person POV~

Sebastian picked Y/N up confused 'What are those visions of hers. And do they affect the bond?' He bowed to Ciel and told him "I shall bring her to a bed and wait for her to wake up."

He nodded telling me to leave. I walked out and went towards his bedroom. Well THEIR bedroom. 'This will be our bedroom now. We need to be as close as we can be for now. Or the next few days. If not this will be extremely painful. For both of us.' He thought to himself.

He sighed thinking when would she wake up. He laid next to her and brought her to his chest. Subconsciously she cuddled into it. Sebastian gave a small chuckle. He found it rather amusing how a human could affect him so much in a couple of days. And how he affected her in a few days.

Even though he wanted to cuddle more he had to change her. She couldn't stay in a maid dress. She had to wear a nightgown. He sighed. As much as he wanted to see her he would be patient. He called Mey-Rin in to change her. It didn't take her long she was questioning him on why she was in his room. He didn't answer that.

He asked "Was there anything on her body like maybe a tattoo." If she had a tattoo he hoped it matched his. Then she would truly be his.

Mey-Rin nodded "She had a tattoo on her back near her shoulder yes she did! And also a scar on her hip" (forgot to mention it) Sebastian put on a smug smile. She had another mark. That was rare. Their bond would be strong.

He dismissed Mey-Rin. She bowed and walked clumsily back to work. She tripped a few times but that was fine. Sebastian went back in the room to see her laying down in a F/C nightgown. He blushed. Laying down like that cuddled up in a ball. She almost looked like a baby kitten.

He laid down next to her. He cuddled against her. And he did something even he didn't expect. He slept. Demons rarely sleep. If they do it is merely for recreational purposes.
(BTW I didn't know how to spell recreational so I used my autocorrect and wrote the first three letters) 😂

When he did wake up she wasn't anymore awake than she was a couple hours ago. He stood up and walked out to tend Ciel.

He walked to his study. He knocked and entered. Ciel had a small smirk on his face "So how's time with your lover been."

Sebastian also gave a smirk which surprised Ciel "It was fantastic young master. Why do you ask?" Ciel stared at him wide eyes. He was too embarrassed to talk. Sebastian continued "Why the shocked face My Lord? It is quite normal for me to call her my lover she is my mate after all. We will have all the time in the world together."

Ciel stared at him "My question is, are you going to turn her?"

Sebastian's eyes turned pink for a moment he almost looked angered by that question "I'll have no choice in the end. But let's not think about that now."

Ciel stood up and nodded "I have another question."

Sebastian nodded "And what would that be Young Master?"

Ciel looked at him "What were you doing in that room"

Sebastian stared at him. Ciel looked away and blushed "If it's something I shouldn't know then I don't want to know!" He yelled out.

Sebastian chuckled. Ciel was shocked he rarely saw Sebastian laugh. "No Young Master we just slept that's all."

Ciel was even more shocked "Do demon's not need sleep?"

Sebastian nodded "Yes but this was one of the rare moments when I slept. I think that is a mate affect or maybe just that it was for a recreational purpose."

Ciel stared at him "It sounds like you're questioning your bond."

Sebastian opened the door to his room "Yes well it is rare for a demon to get a human mate. And it's even rarer for demons to find their mate."

Ciel questioned him "Why is that?"

Sebastian smiled "Well Young Master I'm afraid I can't tell you that because that secret goes down to the depths of hell I'm afraid."

He had finished dressing Ciel while they were talking. Ciel sighed and laid down on his bed "Yes now Sebastian. Go back to her"

Sebastian smirked "Is that sympathy My Lord"

Ciel simply gave a 'tch' and pretended to be asleep. Sebastian Chuckled and left the room.

I gave you guys some Ciel and Sebastian moments FINALLY.