Chapter 3

Love writing about Sebby! So far they haven't realized they are mates yet. Tell me if you like the idea they're mates or not❤️

Btw her outfit!👆👆👆

~Y/N POV~

I sighed as I finished getting ready. I got the same weapons as last night. (If you don't know go to the second chapter) I need to kill the brat tonight. Ahhh how troublesome. He is causing me quite the trouble. And that butler...

I didn't realize that I was blushing while thinking about him. What the hell. I don't know him.

I can not fall in love that my number one rule. I can't have that not again... my heart will be broken.

I sighed and got up. I make my way to the manor.

~timeskip~

I'm on a different tree but still in the view of the study just further. Just in case they check there again but it wouldn't matter I changed my outfit.

I sighed as the night came. I saw a man with blondish-orangish hair and a straw hat. He was cleaning the garden I backed up on the shadows still under my hood. He smiled in my direction. Wtf does he know I'm here?!?

He then said "Sir! Mr.Sebastian said you'd come! Would you like to come in!" I sighed an jumped down.

Wait...he thinks I'm a man!?

I walk over to him taking out my chloroforme and quickly making him pass out. I tied him up and hid him behind a bush. It shouldn't take too long to find him. He'll be passed out for a few hours. Just enough time to kill the earl.

I sighed this brat is causing me more trouble than he should ugh. This is getting annoying! I stayed on the tree I was on earlier. I saw the brat come in. Finally! I aim the pistol carefully. I felt someone watching me. I look around carefully. I sigh and aim again.

I saw a figure in the moons shadow. I gasp. I felt warm breath on my ear.

" I'm afraid I can't let you kill my young master sir if you were to do so it would be quite unfortunate...for you" the shadow whispered huskily in my ear as I quickly take out my dagger point it at him and drop the small pistol.

I wasn't shocked that he thought I was a man but more shocked of WHO it was. That dead butler. I killed him. Shit. What to I do now.

I gave a small "tch" and swung my knife at him luckily it scratched his chest. His eyes widen. Good I did some damage. But then he smirked.

Shit. I kicked his chest and watched his body as it flung to the side. I'm not a weak little girl not anymore. I ran into the manor. I know stupid but I don't give a crap. I ran in to see traps and guns. They knew I was coming. I made careful to my hood and stayed hidden in a dark corner. I saw the butler run in and order 5 other servants. I sighed and listened in "Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny go protect the main entrance. Pluto watch the rest of the floor. Tanaka go protect the young master I shall go check for our guest."

I mentally groaned FUCK i will never be able to get out now. No trust you skills you can do this.

I quickly try to move to the main entrance. I look over to see three servants. I quickly get my knife and try to throw it in the other room so they think I'm over there.

I throw it they all turned to the noise. YES! I try to run but I am stopped by a wall. I fall down not expecting that wall. I look up and find that goddamn butler! I growled and took out my knife. I tried to stabbed him but missed.

He grabbed my arm. I smirked and took out my claws and scratched him. I could hear people yell "Sebastian!" I sighed and tried to run until I saw him. The brat I was unable to kill.

I quickly took out my other pistol and aimed. His eyes widened as I ran over to him. I didn't notice the butler still up as he took off my cape along with my mask. Revealing that I was indeed not a fucking man.

I stopped moving as I heard gasps. I sighed and saw the butler still alive.

His eyes were wide as he whispered something. I couldn't understand but whatever I just needed to kill his 'young master.'

I quickly took out a dagger and I started running towards him until I was stopped. I could smell chloroform. I frowned and soon fell asleep. I could hear the faint voice of the butler telling everyone to go back to their chambers.

~Sebastian~

She was beautiful even though she did point her knife at me. She was my mate. I was shocked. If I didn't stop her soon she would get hurt. I need her. I didn't expect to find my mate like this. She is also human. She need to stay. The young master won't mind with her skills.

Sorry for the short chapter!