A/N

For new readers, you wouldn't understand, but for returning readers, this you will understand. So, a few weeks ago (months, years etc depending on when you read this for new readers) many users started tagging a person and saying, "@ Congratulations! You won the Wattpad Premium for free!" Or something like that and immediately after posting that comment the comment was immediately deleted afterwards. I thought it was some prank and chose to ignore it until it kept happening. I, again, thought that it would be over in a day so I again ignored it only for it to continue the next day. I got so annoyed that I decided to take down this book to put a stop to it and I also advised other authors who were having the same problem as I. Some say that it worked, others say it didn't but it was the best option I had other than blocking and reporting the account. I've done that more times than I can count and they always came back. Anyway! Thank you for clicking this book to read or welcome back to the binge readers, and please, enjoy my book. Major warning though, new readers, I wrote this when I was thirteen or fourteen-years-old so there will be a lot of grammar problems and I really need to get to editing this book but if I edit it then all the comments that have been highlighted will be gone and that really annoys me so I probably won't edit it. Thanks for reading! Signing off for now, CT.