They Cheat

Kid Flash:Wally West

I made my way through the crowds of the kids. I saw Wally but he wasn't alone, he was kissing another girl! Not just any girl! It was Delia! I made my way straight towards them, I pulled Delia off of Wally and slapped him "it's over." I growled and walked away "wait! Y/n!" Wally called out but I didn't stop.

Robin:Dick Grayson

School was over for the day, Barbra and I are walking together looking for Dick "jeez, where is he?" I asked "who knows, he can be anywhere," Barbra said, Barbra turned a corner but stopped "what's wrong?" I asked "uh, you don't want to know." She said pushing me away "what? Barbra, just let me see." I pushed back, I managed to get away from Barbra but I regret it. I found Dick kissing Sally, he had her pushed up against the lockers. Tears fell down my cheeks, I ran "Y/n! Wait!" Barbra shouted but I didn't stop.

Barbra's pov

I marched straight towards Dick and Sally. I knew how much Y/n loves Dick but this is unacceptable! I pulled Dick away from Sally, once Dick was away from Sally I slapped him hard "you idiot!" I said "Y/n's heart is broken! She'll never forgive you!" I went on, Dick blinked several times, "it wasn't my fault!" Dick said "tell that to Y/n." Sally said "shut it!" Dick and I said at the same time.

Superboy:Connor Kent

His pov

I was walking to my locker when the accident happened. Maya, Y/n's number one bully, accidentally slipped on a wet floor. I caught her before she hit the floor, Maya smirked at me before pressing her lips to mine. I heard a gasp, I already knew who it was. I pushed Maya away to see Y/n, she held a love poem that I wrote for her in English today. Tears poured down Y/n's cheeks, she turned around and ran "Y/n! Wait!" I called out but Y/n kept running.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

I decided to visit Kaldur while he's in Atlantis. It's been a while since I've seen him. I swam to where he usually is, I found him and Tula kissing! I stood still, Kaldur said Tula loves Garth. I swam away, nobody can tell I'm crying.

His pov

I pushed Tula away. I looked up to see a familiar figure swimming away. Y/n. She saw us. I glared at Tula before swimming after her "Y/n!" I called out, Y/n stopped and I quickly caught up with her, "let me expl-." I started "I've seen enough!" Y/n snapped back "it's over Kaldur, I never want to see you again!" That broke my heart. Instead if going after her I let her go.

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

His pov

Since I've quit my partnership with Oliver I found myself a nice apartment. I gave Y/n a spare key so she can come in whenever she wants to. I just came back from the gym when I found Cheshire waiting for me "what do you want Cheshire?" I asked, she walked over to me, "this." She answered and kissed me. I stiffened, just when I was about to push her away I heard a gasp. I pushed Cheshire away to see Y/n, she had something in her hand, a gift to be exact. Y/n shook her head and ran down the stairs "Y/n! Wait!" I shouted and chased after her. Y/n had already bolted from the building, I knew where she's heading to already, Oliver and Dinah are going to kill me.

Robin:Damian Wayne

Father had invited Lucy and her family over for dinner. Y/n couldn't come because she's sick and because she didn't want to see Lucy.

Phone call scene
Y/n:Dami, I really don't like the idea of Lucy being in the same room as you
Me:relax Y/n, it's not like she's going to kiss me when I turn around.
I turned around to be met with a pair of lips. I shoved Lucy away from me but she took my phone "hi Y/n, did you know Damian's cheating on you?" She asked, I quickly lunged at her but someone held me back, I looked back to see Leo, Lucy's older brother, "I'm sending you a video," Lucy said "no!" I said but Leo had clamped his mouth shut over my mouth.

Y/n's pov

Dami would never cheat on me. Lucy had hung up from Damian's phone and I got a text from her, it was a video. I played it and she's right, Damian is cheating on me. I threw my phone away and cried. Tim must've heard me cause he's by my side instantly "Y/n, Y/n, what's wrong?" Tim asked "D-Damian *hiccup* i-is *hiccup* c-cheating o-on m-me." I choked out, Tim stiffened, "that littl-" Tim began before pulling me in for a tight hug "don't worry Y/n, I'll give him a piece of my mind." Tim said.

Robin:Jason Todd

I quickly looked for Jason. I saw Sara, she had a look I knew too well. Whatever Sara has in mind means she's planning on ruining my life. I pushed through another crowd to Jason's locker but I found him and Sara making out. Hot tears fell down my cheeks, I threw down a locket Jason had given to me for no reason. I ran into Damian but I didn't care and continued running.

Damian's pov

I frowned, Y/n just ran into me. Something must've happened between her and Jason. I found Todd kissing Y/n's number one bully. I growled before pulling Sara off of Todd violently. I punched Todd in the gut "that's for making Y/n cry," I growled before turning to face Sara "how dare you make my sister cry?" I asked, let's just say Sara won't bully Y/n anymore.
Robin:Tim Drake

His pov

I was in the library studying again. Someone sat down next to me, I looked up to see Kayla. I expected to see Y/n not Kayla "hey Tim," she said "where's your girlfriend?" I shrugged "she should be by now." I answered, I pulled out my phone about to text her but Kayla stopped me by kissing me.
Your pov
Mr. Sims sure can get boring when he wants to. We were led out late for lunch because of him. I made my way to the library, I made my way to the table Timmy and I always sat but what I found was shocking. Timmy and Kayla kissing! I dropped my textbook in shock. Tim pushed Kayla off of him but I had already left.
Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes
His mother told me he was at the skatepark again. Tye and Jamie taught me how to ride a skateboard by myself so I rode one to the skatepark. Once there I picked it up, I walked over to where Jamie is normally found whenever he's here. I found him and Katie, another bully of mine, kissing! I waited for Katie to leave, she blew a kiss to Jamie and Jamie caught it. I walked over to him, Jamie turned around but to receive a punch to the gut and a slap to his face "it's over Jamie." I said, I skated back home. I skated to where Grandfather lives, I found Tye there. Tye looked up and saw my expression "what happened?" He asked, Tye immediately hugged me, "J-Jamie *hiccup* i-is cheating o-on m-me." I hiccuped. Tye hugged me even tighter "don't worry little sister, I'll make sure Jamie learns a lesson." Tye said, he picked me up and carried me all the way home with my skateboard on his back.
Impulse:Bart Allen
His pov
I was about to head onto the West residence but Lori stopped me "hey Bart," she said "hello Lori," I said cooly, I'm still mad at her for calling Y/n 'Miss. Talkative' "visiting Y/n again?" Lori asked "why do you care?" I asked, I heard footsteps, Lori smiled before kissing me, I knew who's footsteps it is, I heard a gasp. I pushed Lori away to see Y/n, she covered her mouth with her hand in shock "Y/n, it's not what it looks like." I said "it looks like you're cheating on me," she whispered "goodbye Bartholomew Allen." Y/n said and she immediately left. I glared at Lori before running after her. I found Y/n and Gramps together, Gramps glared at me before turning his attention to Y/n again. I can hear her crying very hard. I broke her.