Superhero You!

Kid Flash:Wally West

Your name is Fire Blazer, somehow your genes mutated(kinda like X-Men) allowing you to control and create fire out of nowhere. Your costume is like Wally's minus the goggles and lightning bolt, instead of goggles you have a domino mask.

Robin:Dick Grayson

Your name is Black Raven, like Dick you have a utility belt with gadgets to help you out when you're caught in a problem. Your costume is a black and purple one piece with a cape attached to the back of your neck and a domino mask.

Superboy:Connor Kent

You've always been a hero but I never described what your powers are, like M'gann and Martian Manhunter you too have the ability of telekinesis but no telepathy and shape shifting. Your costume is a mix of Black Canary's and M'gann's with a domino mask.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

Necromancer is your name, in a good way of course. The Queen has led you to the path of sorcery with the help of Zatanna and Doctor Fate. Your costume is like Zatanna's

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

F/c Arrow is your name since you're excellent with a bow and arrow. You wear the old costume Roy used to wear but the color is F/c.

Robin:Damian Wayne

Your name is Batgirl, after Barbra lost the ability to walk you took the name of Batgirl and work along side Batman and Robin.

Robin:Jason Todd

After Jason's 'death' you became Blue Jay, Bruce has agreed to let you become an actual hero rather than a vigilante. Your costume is somewhat similar to Nightwing's but instead of a bird on your chest it's a bat.

Robin:Tim Drake

Hummingbird is your name, because of your quick and light feet. Your costume is a tight skinned yet very light fabric one one piece that allows you to move very quickly with a utility belt around your waist.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

Red Beetle is your name, you were kidnapped by the Reach and they attached a red Scarab on your spine. Jamie and Scarab had to cleanse you themselves rather than having the team go through that hectic again.

Impulse:Bart Allen

Barry, Bart, and Artemis agreed to let you become Speedy, Green Arrow's old side kick, you work alongside Green Arrow and Tigress.

I seriously suck at coming up with names and how your costume looks like, I suck at descriptions. Blegh, this is like, one of the crappiest scenario I've ever wrote. Comment, vote and follow anyways I guess, if you guys have any request like an idea or something please tell me and I'll do them. Hope you guys enjoyed this one.