First Date

Key:H/s=hairstyle
F/b/s=favorite book series
Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________

Kid Flash:Wally West

His pov

After picking Y/n up I quickly took off to a nice grassy field Uncle Barry and I used to hang out after patrol. I placed her down, I set up a picnic for the two of us. Y/n did a full 360 degree turn "wow," she said, I hugged her from behind, "it's so beautiful." I softly kissed the back of her neck, "not as beautiful as you." I said, Y/n blushed, her s/c cheeks went pink, I smiled and sat down on the blanket, Y/n did the same. After a nice dinner we can see the stars, I pointed out each constellation without missing a beat. Y/n rested her head against my chest while I ran my fingers through her hair "Wally?" "Hmm?" "This is the best date I've ever been on." I smiled, knowing Y/n will always be happy with me. (I bet you thought you and Wally kissed at the end.)

Robin:Dick Grayson

His pov

I took Y/n to the movies, I know, it's cliché. We watched the latest horror movie "I regret letting you choose," Y/n said, we were walking back to her place, "really?" I asked "yes!" She said "but, you love me anyways," I said giving her a cheeky grin, "I'm not going to say it," she said, I pouted and she laughed, she kissed my cheek, "there, that's your gift for taking me on a date," she said, we reached her place, "don't I get something else?" I asked "nope," she said "maybe next time." She said and went inside while I continued pouting.

Superboy:Connor Kent

His pov

I took Y/n to the beach not far from Mount Justice. It was sunset so it was absolutely perfect. Except for Kid Mouth ruining it for the first 10 minutes, right now, Y/n and I are sitting on the beach shore together watching the sun set "thanks Connor," she said looking at me, her e/c eyes meeting my own blue ones, "no problem," I said "though I'm still not happy about Kid Mouth ruining it for the first 10 minutes," I grumbled, Y/n laughed and kissed my cheek, "it was fun at least," she said "not to me," I said "as long as you're happy that's all I care about," I added "well, I am happy." Y/n said "that's good." I said. We resumed watching the sun set.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

His pov

I took Y/n to another part of the lake her family's resort owns. I got permission from her father to take her there. Y/n absolutely loved it, we saw many fishes down there. Y/n even swam with a dolphin, Y/n swam back to me and gave me a hug, I knew what she was trying to say 'thank you.' (Short, I know. I can't think of anything about Aqualad!)

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

His pov

I took her to the carnival that was in town. I'm actually kinda shock to see her happy. Right now, we're on the Ferris wheel, Y/n's hair is in a h/s. I turned to face her, she had a soft smile on her face "I guess I was wrong about you Roy," she said "really?" I asked "I thought you were way too serious and well, mean. But now, I see a different you, a softer kind at least," I scoffed "if you tell someone about me than I will not talk to you anymore." I said "well that's mean." Y/n said, pouting, I smirked. Y/n placed her head against my shoulder "thank you though." She said, "no problem." I said snaking an arm around her waist. (Again, you thought you were going to kiss him huh? Well guess what? That ain't happening anytime soon!)

Robin:Damian Wayne

His pov

After a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant Y/n and I are walking arm in arm around Gotham Park. Y/n happily placed her head against my shoulder "thank you Damian," she said "I'm glad you had fun Y/n," I said looking at the younger girl, we're only a year apart but I feel like I'm much older then her, "I really did have fun," she said, we sat down on the bench together, "I'm sure Tim will do a check up on me when we get back," Y/n mumbled, I laughed, "yeah, he probably will," I said "I hate it," she said, we sat in silence again, "you might as well tell Tim to knock it off," I said "tried it and it did not work," Y/n said, I sighed and pulled her closer to me, it's getting a bit colder now, "we better head back or Tim will go on patrol early looking for you," I said, Y/n sighed, "typical Tim." She said "yeah, typical Tim." I said agreeing with her.

Robin:Jason Todd

His pov

Bruce was not happy about it at first but Y/n managed to convince him to let us go. Y/n and I went to the movies together. I know, it's cliché. Y/n happily kissed my cheek softly as we walked to the limo together "that was fun," she said, we watched the new Ghostbusters, "it sure was," I said, we both got in the limo, "I still can't believe that happened," Y/n said, I chuckled, "at least the actresses were funny." I said, Y/n laughed, "yeah." Y/n said.

Robin:Tim Drake

His pov

I admit, I had no idea what to do for the date so I ended up taking Y/n to the private library Bruce owns. Y/n loved it! Turns out she's a bookworm herself. Y/n's favorite series is f/b/s, and so, we read for the entire date but hey, at least she enjoyed it.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

His pov

Tye was not happy when he found out about Y/n and me. Y/n ended up having to convince him to let us go. We're just going bowling since we couldn't think of anywhere else to go. I picked up Y/n and we headed off to the bowling alley.
*time skip(my first time skip in this book!)*

We ended up getting a tie. Right now, Y/n and I are heading back to her place. Just when Y/n was about to open the front door we heard yelling. I got a text from Tye

Tye:hey hermono, mind taking care of Y/n for the night? I don't want her in this fight
Me:alright hermono
Tye:great! I'll pick her up at 10 in the morning
Me:see you in the morning hermono
I slipped my phone back into my pocket "who was that?" Y/n asked "your brother. He wants you to stay with me for the night." I said "okay." Said Y/n and we left for my place.

Impulse:Bart Allen

His pov

Y/n and I made a deal, if I can run to Virginia and back to Central City in 12 minutes, I get a kiss. "On your mark, get set, and go!" I took off.

*time skip*

I made it back in 11 minutes and 59 seconds, just barely made it back, I smiled brightly at Y/n, "so?" I asked, she rolled her eyes, and kissed my cheek.