Prom

Kid Flash:Wally West

Prom was almost here. I was pretty sure Wally would've asked me by now but there's a chance he could've forgotten. I wrapped my arms around Barry's waist and rested my head against the back of his left shoulder "what's gotten into you?" He asked, he turned around and pulled me in for an actual hug, "Wally must've forgotten about prom that's coming up in a few days," I said into his chest, Barry chuckled, "you sure about that?" I looked up at him, I was about to ask but he turned me around, I was met with lips against mine, I pulled Wally closer, "I would never forget," he mumbled, Wally pulled away, "care to go with me?" He asked, I hugged him, "yes."

Robin:Dick Grayson

I rested my head against Dick's chest, we're watching an old movie together since we have nothing to do at all today. The scene we're watching now is ball scene "now that we're watching a ball scene I just remembered," Dick began "want to go to the prom with me?" I kissed his cheek "yes."

Superboy:Connor Kent

I found Connor watching the TV static again. I sighed before walking over to him "hey," I softly said "hey yourself," Connor replied, I sat down next to him, "prom's coming up," Connor said "yeah," I said "wanna go?" I looked at "is that even a question?" I asked, Connor grinned at me and I mirrored his grin.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

Since I'm already out of high school and college won't start in another 2 months I don't need to worry about prom. I dipped my feet in the pool, my feet are killing me. Kaldur sat next to me, pulling me up to his side "long day?" He asked "you have no idea," I replied happily snuggling even more into his side, Kaldur chuckled, "Atlantis is having a ball," Kaldur said "may I court you to it?" I kissed him softly "yes."

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

I wasn't really big on the idea of attending the prom but Dinah basically forced me to go with Roy. Roy wasn't really happy about it either "can't believe she's forcing us to go," Roy mumbled again for the 5th time, we're sitting out in front of the Queen Manor watching the stars together, "I love Dinah but she can get forceful when she wants to," I said, I heard chuckling, Oliver sat down next to us, "let me guess, Dinah is forcing you guys to attend prom?" We both looked at him, "you either listened to our conversation or your guess is right," I said, Roy softly kissed the back of my neck, "she's got a point there," Roy said "alright, you got me. I did listen just a bit." Oliver said, I rolled my eyes before turning away from Oliver, I placed my head against Roy's chest, "guess we really can't do anything about it." I said "guess you're right." Roy said with a sigh.

Robin:Damian Wayne

He already asked you on your birthday

Robin:Jason Todd

It was a normal day at Gotham Academy, attending classes, tests, quizzes, pop quizzes, and bullies. Since Jason and I started dating Dad took the liberty of changing Jason's schedule so that he's in every class that I have. 7th period is over, Damian, Jason and I walked out of the school together. Damian hasn't said a word to us because he and Jason got into an argument earlier today. Jason gently pulled my hand, he wanted to talk privately, Damian stopped and glared at Jason, I motioned for him to keep going without me. Damian glared at Jason one last time before leaving. I turned to face Jason "what's up?" Jason softly pecked my lips, "you heard about that prom right?" I nodded "and you're asking me to go with you," I guessed "right," he said, pulling me closer to him, I rested my head against his chest, "of course I'll go." I said, Jason grinned before kissing me "I am one lucky guy to have a girl like you." Jason murmured.

Robin:Tim Drake

Tim and I are studying for a test that's coming up soon. I was about to push another strand of h/c hair out of my eyes but Tim beat me to it, he pushed it out of the way gently. Tim quickly stole a kiss from me, I stared at him, "Timmy!" I quietly scolded at him while he chuckled, "sorry," he said and chuckled again, silence, "do you wanna go to prom with me?" He asked out of nowhere, I looked up at him, "sure." Tim grinned at me and kissed me again.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

Jamie and I are stargazing in his backyard. Jamie aligned our hands up together, he pressed a loving kiss to my knuckles making me smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest, Jamie wrapped his arms around my own waist, holding me close. I sighed happily, Jamie kissed my cheek, my jawline then, my neck. I shifted "wanna go to prom with me?" He asked, his lips still on my neck, "of course I'll go with you Jamie." I said, Jamie pulled away and his lips were on mine.

Impulse:Bart Allen

I giggled again. Bart never ceases to make me laugh. I happily cuddled into his chest again, Bart's fingers ran through my hair, I felt Bart press a kiss to my forehead. This was perfect, this moment of course, Wally is still mad about our moment couple of days ago which caused Wally to chase after Bart and me, since I'm not a speedster, Wally immediately caught me. Wally pretty much dragged me back to his parents' house and made me stay there, Bart ended up having to beg on his knees to let him see me. Bart's pout is the cutest thing ever! I softly kissed his cheek "I love you," I said "I know and I love you too baby," Bart said "I heard prom is coming soon," Bart added, I nodded, "do you want to go?" I looked at him, "of course!"