Family Problems

This is like, before you graduated from high school

______________________________________________________________________________

Kid Flash:Wally West

My parents are hardly here, I consider Barry and Iris as my parents. I rested my head against Barry's chest since Wally isn't here right now, Barry chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair "you miss him," Barry said "of course I do, Barry, he's my boyfriend," I said, we heard knocking, Iris opened the door to find my parents, "Mom, Dad, I thought you were on your business trip," I said sitting up, "we were and we're going home," Mom responded "we're also moving," Dad added "what?" I asked "we're moving." Dad repeated, both came in, "no, I'm not leaving Central City," I said, Wally came in, "what's going on?" He asked, Wally walked over to me, "I'm not leaving." I said again "Y/n, you're our daughter not Barry and Iris'." Mom argued back "that doesn't mean we can't fight for her," Barry said, he placed his hands on my waist, "we'll let the court decide." I gulped, oh boy.

*time skip to court date*

"the Allen's have won the court," the Judge said, I happily hugged Barry by the waist "thanks Barry and Iris," I said, Barry kissed my forehead, "anything for you Y/n," Barry said, Iris too hugged me, "we love you Y/n, you always have been a daughter to us," said Iris, I pulled away from the hug and hugged Wally, he hugged me back tightly, "I'm glad we won." He said "me too Walls, me too."

Nightwing:Dick Grayson(5 years have passed by alright? Good)

Joker kidnapped my parents from work. I quickly changed into Black Raven, Nightwing and I quickly headed to the warehouse they're being held. Nightwing and I quickly took the goons out, I kicked the door down and hurried inside, I found my poor parents tied up and gagged "crap," I muttered, I quickly freed them both, "thank you." Mother said "you're welcome M/n." I said, I can't say 'mother' unless I want them to know who I really am, I heard laughter, Joker, I threw my bo staff at him but ended up missing "where are you, Joker?" I asked. I heard gunshots, two of 'em, I turned to find both Mother and Father on the ground with bullet wounds, I heard another gunshot coming straight at me but I dodged it, I threw a birdarange at Joker knocking the gun out of his hands, he laughed, "poor, poor, Black Raven, were those her parents?" He cooed, I saw movement and Nightwing knocked him out cold. Nightwing quickly tied Joker up while I took care of my parents "M/n, F/n, stay with me," I demanded, Father reached up to my mask and peeled it off, I let him, "Y/n, I'm proud of you. Don't fall into depression, be the girl you are now, run the company, help Bruce." Father whispered, his hand went limp, "Father? Father!" I shouted, tears poured down my cheeks, my mother has already left. I buried my face into my father's chest as I sobbed, Nightwing pulled me to him, "I'm sorry, I really am," he said, I sniffed again, "it's okay," I said "I'm going to do what my father asked me to do. I'm going to run the company and help Bruce." I said "I'm sure you'll do great." Nightwing said, I pulled my mask back on and we both left. Commissioner and his men found my parents' dead bodies and dragged them to the cars, Bruce already knows and agreed for a proper burial for them both.

Superboy:Connor Kent

Well, my parents abandoned me the minute they had when they found out I had the power of telekinesis, none of you know what my name is because the author obviously forgot to add it in the last chapter(Me:Hey!) anyways, my name is Yin Yang which means push and pull in Chinese. Martian Manhunter found me when I was a young girl fighting off a gang in Happy Harbor, he brought me to the Watch Tower where he raised me and trained me. I guess I really don't have any family problems, other than coming back from a mission injured. (There wasn't any family drama from here I know, but hey, you're adopted by Martian Manhunter and have M'gann as a sister figure, no biggie.)