Graduating From High School

Kid Flash:Wally West

Of course my parents couldn't make it because of business but Barry and Iris did so did Wally. When my name was called Wally had the biggest grin I've ever seen. Once everyone got their diplomas I was picked up by Wally and he spun me around making me squeal "Wally! Put me down!" I squealed, Wally put me down before pulling me in for a kiss, "love you," he said "love you too Walls," I said, Barry pulled me in for a hug himself, "congrats for graduating from high school Y/n," he said "now all I need to work on is graduating from college," I said "4 more years of school and you'll be done," Iris said, she too hugged me, "thanks guys," I said "come on, let's celebrate," Barry said "I'm sure you'll like some ice cream," I giggled "I feel like I'm 6 again," I said making Barry chuckle, "she's got a point there Barry." Iris said "wait, you guys knew each when she was a kid?" Wally asked "well yeah, how else will I know Barry and Iris?" I answered "point taken." Wally said, after that, we all got ice cream like Barry told us.

Robin:Dick Grayson

Dick and I stood next to each other happily, we both graduated from Gotham Academy! I laughed and kissed his cheek "well, high school's over I guess we need to worry about college," I said "I don't know if I can attend college," Dick said "why?" I asked, Dick gave me a look, "oh! Right, stupid me," I said bopping my head, "you're not stupid Y/n." Said Dick, I smiled at him, Bruce and Alfred walked over to us, "well done, both of you," Bruce said, Mother and Father stood next to him and Alfred, "he's right." Father said "we're very proud of you both," Mother said "thank you Mother and Father," I said, I rested my head against Dick's chest while he smiled at me, "well, I think a nice dinner for you both would be great back at the manor," said Bruce "care to join us F/n and M/n?" Mother smiled "of course we'll join Bruce, after all, our daughter just graduated from high school." Mother said "Mother." I whined "come on, let's get a move on." Bruce said. Just like that, Alfred cooked up quiet a dinner for us, Mother, Father and Bruce starting talking about business again "you know, this reminds me of how we first met," Dick said, I turned to look at him, "you're right except, there aren't a lot of people." I said, Dick smiled, "come on, let's leave the adults alone." Said Dick, he took my hand and dragged me to the living room where we spent the rest of the day watching movies and TV.

Superboy:Connor Kent

Once we graduated M'gann threw a party for us "we're done with high school!" She squealed "hold on M'gann, we still have college to get through," I said "yeah M'gann," Connor said, Wolf stood next to us and he barked, "M'gann, it's your choice if you want to go or not," I said "I'm defiantly going," I said "I'm going to," Connor said "college requires a lot of money don't they?" M'gann asked "they do but Green Arrow's going to pay for my education," I said "lucky you," mumbled Connor, I laughed and kissed his cheek, "you know, you could've just asked," Green Arrow said, he leaned on the wall, "you're serious?" Connor asked "well yeah, I don't mind paying 2 more kids for college," Green Arrow said "Y/n got a scholarship from Oliver Queen because she had an internship for him," Green Arrow went on "she really hit it off with him," I smiled at him "and how do you know that?" I asked "I have my ways." I laughed and we enjoyed the rest of the party.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

You already graduated

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

Roy caught me when I ran to him happily. I laughed before Roy kissed me, he pulled my graduation cap off "love you," he said "I love you too hothead," I said, I heard chuckling, I pulled away to see a man who looks just like Roy but older, "you're right about 'hothead' Y/n," he said "Y/n, I like you to meet my uncle Jim," Roy said "hi," I said and shook Jim's hand, "it's nice to meet you in person Y/n, Roy wouldn't stop talking about you," Jim said "really?" I asked looking at Roy, I heard laughter it was Oliver, he and Dinah walked over to us, "he really doesn't shut up when it comes to you Y/n," Oliver said "aw, I'm so touched," I said, I kissed Roy's cheek, "you really don't shut up about me?" Roy let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess not." He said, I kissed him, "you're so cute." I said, "come on kids, we might as well grab a bite." Dinah said.

Robin:Damian Wayne

Damian wrapped his arms around me before pulling me in for a short yet sweet kiss. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, Bruce chuckled at the sight of us "you know, if you guys keep doing this I'm going to pull you two apart," Tim said, he crossed his arms, "Tim, don't," Tam said, aka, my sister in law, "I never did it when you and Tam were dating!" I said "all I did was approve of your relationship!" I went on making Dick and Jason laugh, I ended up kicking both of them making Bruce chuckle, "but still!" Tim whined, I glared at him and Tim stopped, "we might as well let Alfred cook something up for two," Bruce said "come on."

Robin:Jason Todd

When I stepped off of the stage Jason engulfed me in a tight hug "hey Jaybird." I said hugging him back, I let go and hugged Dad next, then Damian "congrats," said Damian "thanks guys," I said "4 more years of college to go and I'm done with school," Jason said, he wrapped his arms around me again, "alright, enough with the PDA mister," Dad said pulling Jason off of me "Dad," I whined "Father, enough," said Damian, I smiled at him before kissing Damian's cheek, "thanks Dami," I said "yeah, yeah whatever," Damian said "we might as well celebrate your graduation," said Dad, Dick threw an arm around my shoulders, "heck yeah!" Dick said, Jason pulled Dick off of me, "hands off Grayson." He growled, I laughed before kissing him.

Robin:Tim Drake

Graduation was a disaster to me, after I got home from it Mother and Father are still arguing about Tim and me. They didn't even look up to see me coming home, I walked to my bedroom and shut the door. I pulled my phone out and texted Tim
Me:Timmy, can you come over?
Tim:sure, I'll be over in 10
Me:Timmy, come through the window, I don't want Father to yell at you again
Tim:sure thing
I placed my phone on my desk and heard knocking on my window. I looked up to see Tim waiting for me to open the window, I quickly shimmed the window up and Tim swung his body in. Tim pulled me in for a hug, he's already out of his graduation robes but I'm not, Tim gently pulled my robes off leaving me in the clothing I wore before changing. Mother and Father's yelling got louder making me whimper, Tim held me even tighter "don't worry, I'll protect you." I pressed my lips to his neck "okay." I said. I stayed in Tim's arms for the rest of the day.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

I'm surprised Jamie actually managed to graduate, I mean sure he has Scarab but still, it's surprising. Tye went missing but Jamie told me what happened to him and several other teens our age "I still wish he's here." I said, Jamie hugged me tightly, "I know you do Y/n," he said "I do too." I kissed Jamie's jaw softly. Mama is very proud of me, she finally dumped the creepy guy which is a relief for me but not for her. Mama is looking for a kinder guy not just for me but for her too. Jamie wouldn't stop coming over since their breakup making me laugh. (I know, short.)

Impulse:Bart Allen

Again, Bart nearly missed the graduation because of a mission. My smile was forced since I just found out what happened to Wally, Artemis told us, I was heartbroken. I walked down the steps with Bart by my side, he had one arm wrapped around my waist as we headed to our families. Barry and Iris engulfed me in a tight hug "I miss him," I whispered "we know you do sweetheart, we do too," Iris said softly "we'll never forget him, sweetheart, okay? Never in a million years," Barry said, I nodded, "Bart and I've been thinking," Barry began "maybe you can become Speedy," I looked at him "what?" I asked "I mean, you're an archer like your sister, you might want to become a hero yourself," Barry said "it's your choice if you want to if you say no we understan-," Barry went on "n-no I want to!" I said "I really want to!" I said "you sure?" Barry asked "it's not easy hiding this," I sighed "Barry, I've hid my archery skills for nearly a year so yes, I know what it's like to hide." I said "alright then, we're going have to find you a costume, and let Green Arrow know he's getting a new protégé." I smiled before hugging Barry, if Bart does become the next Flash, then it means Iris one of Iris' children will become Kid Flash I hope you're proud of me, Wally, I now I'll be if I were in your place.