Proposal

Key:Y/d/c=your dream college

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Kid Flash:Wally West

It was graduation day at Y/d/c, Wally couldn't come which made me sad. Just when I received my diploma, Wally came up making me smile, that sneaky guy! Wally took my hand "Y/n, we've been dating since we were 17 and I am so happy about that but I want our relationship to be above that, I want to be your husband," Wally said "will you say yes and make me the worlds happiest man?" He proposed, I covered my mouth with hand and nodded like an idiot. Wally grinned and kissed me.

Nightwing:Dick Grayson

I giggled as Dick pulled me along with beach shore in Happy Harbor. Dick left for a bit after Wally's death but he came back after a few years, we contacted through texting, calling, or face timing. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as he kissed me very softly "I love you." I said "I love you more." Dick said, I pulled away and looked at the sunset, today is absolutely gorgeous. Dick kissed my cheek softly "there's something I'll like to ask you," said Dick "ask away." I said, looking at him, his deep blue eyes meeting my own e/c ones, "Y/n, we've been dating since I was 13 and you were 12 and here we are, 10 years later still dating," Dick said "I don't know how much longer I can stand being called your boyfriend I want to be your husband," he went on, he slid to one knee, "will you marry me?" Dick proposed, tears of joy fell down my cheeks as I nodded, Dick slid the ring on and kissed me very softly.

Superboy:Connor Kent

Connor pulled me through the party that the graduated kids from my college are holding. I giggled before Connor spun me around and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. We're standing in front of the window away from the party, I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder "it sure is quiet around here," I said "yeah, it is. Unlike over there," Connor replied, I looked back at the party to see M'gann enjoying herself as she danced with her friends, "hey, at least M'gann's having fun," I said "yeah, well, I didn't really enjoy it," Connor said "there's one thing that might make it better though," I kissed his jaw softly "well what are you waiting for?" I asked, Connor's lips quirked upwards, "Y/n, we've been dating for nearly 9 years and I'm happy about that. There's something that always held me back from asking but I'm ready now, I fell in love with your laugh, your smile, your eyes, the way you brighten everyone's day, everything about you I fell in love with," Connor said, he kissed my lips softly before sliding down to one knee, "will you marry me?" He proposed "yes!" I said, kissing him hard. I heard squealing, Connor and I pulled away to see M'gann squealing loudly "I knew this would happen soon!" She squealed.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

I sighed again. I haven't see Kaldur all day and I'm starting to get worried "worried?" Asked a voice, I looked back to see Garth, "of course, Kaldur is never gone for this long," I said "come with me," Garth said offering me his hand "why?" I asked "Kaldur has a surprise for you and asked me to take you there," said Garth "unless you're not curious." Garth added, I snorted before taking his hand. After getting changed into a diving suit Garth handed me an air breather, I took it and put it on. We both dived in, Garth led me to Atlantis, it was very beautifully lit for the night. Garth pulled out a blindfold "do you trust me?" He asked, I nodded, Garth tied the blindfold on and took my hand.

His pov

Aquaman placed his hands on my shoulder, he smiled at me "I'm sure she'll love this Kaldur." He said "I hope she does too my King," I said, Garth should be here by now with Y/n, I caught the sight of Garth leading a blindfolded Y/n, Garth undid the blindfold and once he did Y/n gasped into the air breather, in front of her is a underwater garden that I haven't shown her yet, and now she knows. I swam to her and took her hand, Aquaman and Garth left, knowing it's time for me to ask "Y/n, I've asked Garth to bring you down here for a reason," I said "we've dated for quiet a while and I believe it's time for us to move on," I said "please, will you become my wife and make me a very happy Atlantean?" I proposed, I can tell Y/n's smiling, she nodded, and I slipped the ring on. We both swam up to the surface again. Once there, Y/n pulled the air breather out "Kaldur, I won't be able to live in Atlantis, nor can you abandon it," Y/n said "what's going to happen?" I smiled at her softly "I can live here rather than Atlantis," I replied "I can't let you choose between me and your home, Kaldur, it's your home," Y/n argued back, I kissed her very softly, "Y/n, I proposed to you for a reason and I'm ready to let go of my home," I said "I'm not worried," Y/n rested her head on my shoulder, "we'll go visit Atlantis I guess." She said "very well, my queen." I said, Y/n smiled before kissing me very softly.