Council

Draco was so terrified he nearly blacked out, but he could not. Who knew what would happen to him if he passed out this time? Last time he woke up in a strange place, and he did not wish for a repeat session of that. It was bad enough that he did not know where he was, or what he was doing here, or even where here was. It was already enough to make his head spin and he did not wish anything to cause more disasterous things to his addled brain. It would not do well. As such, he was determined to stay awake. As best he could at least.

Draco glanced up at those who stood before him. They sort of reminded him of his uncle in a way. But...there was something odd about them. He inhaled sharply, but otherwise did not let anything else of his fear and weaknesses show...He couldn't. There was two of them, and they were gazing at him with a curious gaze that did not really look menacing, but Draco knew well that emotions can be hidden under a mask. He pushed himself further against the tree, grey eyes watching the two others carefully, gauging them and watching them warily.

"What are you doing here, elfling?" One asked. Draco looked at him, grey eyes gazing over his facial features. Draco presumed that they thought he was an 'elf'? Why though, was a mystery. He was not an elf, at least not that he knew.

Draco decided it would probably be best to keep silent. Things never went well when one questioned another as such, Draco tried not to do it unless it were dire times. It terrified him whenever his father would glare at him after questioning his decision. Because of this he rarely questioned his father's choices unless there was good reason to do so.

"Come along with us, we shall take you to Lord Elrond." The second said, leaning down to presumably let Draco grasp his hand. Draco did so, knowing it was best to comply than not. He did not have enough information as to where he was, or who these elves were to make a better judgement.

To be honest, Draco was expecting to be murdered. The fact that so far he was being treated with relative kindness is insane to him. He had never gotten much in the way of sweet actions, and so this was a rare sight for him, he was unable to comprehend the reasons behind it.

"Father!" The first elf had called out. Draco's eyes widened only slightly, before he placed his mask back on. This Elf was a Prince, of course he was, why would he not be. For a Prince, though, Draco had to admit he seemed relatively kind and nice. "We found him on the edge of the property." Elrond's blue gaze swept over Draco. Draco narrowed his eyes, straightened and found himself staring back, grey eyes flashing. Elrond gave what seemed to be a small smile, and moved forwards.

"Welcome to Imladris, young one." Draco nodded stiffly and bowed slightly, looking up at the Lord. He did not have the intimidating aura that his father constantly had. He did not know what to do, and he was thrown off balance by the several changes that had happened so far in such a short amount of time. "The council is meeting soon, I hope you are going to be coming along?" Draco swallowed but did not deny it. Instead he simply blinked and bowed his head slightly. He was acting as a perfect and proper noble such as his father and uncle used to act among those of importance, and Draco was surprised to see that it happened without him really noticing it.

"I am glad. I shall have someone send you proper garb, no doubt you are wishing to rest."

Draco smiled softly, but continued to remain silent.

When leaving, Elrond gazed at the young boy curiously. He reminded him of Legolas somewhat. Shy, quiet, but serious, and holding more than one so young should bear. He had the bearing that Leagolas did as well. Yet, he was not Legolas, nor of his family. There was more to this boy than what met the eyes, that was for certain.

Draco found himself encased in the soft silver and green colors. He had to admit he was glad that they gave him green. Call him a narcissist but he had always loved the emerald green of the Slytherin dorms, and he looked the best in green too. It was something that he knew and he enjoyed the feel of the silk over his skin. It was soothing, the color and the fabric. It was much better than the scratchy fabric his father normally forced him to wear. He enjoyed it but he did not particularly like how it restricted his movements. What happens if he got attacked. He knew he had magic to defend himself but that was not the point. It was unnerving at the very least. However, he did not have time to dwell on that, he had a meeting to attend to soon, and he still had to figure out where exactly this meeting was located.

Draco wandered about the mansion, content to simply bask in its beauty. This mansion had something different about it, than his own. Or rather, any that he had been in. It was a really refreshing, and at the same time, he knew it was designed to lure in the weak of heart. It was lucky that he was neither weak nor weak of heart. He was more than capable of denying all temptations.

He may want to, but he knew that he would not be able to stay here. It was not something that he would want, and it was certainly going to make him anxious and jittery if he did.

A man, and Draco was for sure that it was a man with the lack of pointed ears, though he carried himself well, no doubt.

"Are you on your way to the council meeting?" The man asked. Draco nodded simply, gazing emotionlessly at him. "I shall take you there, follow me."

"Ah, you showed, I was getting worried for a moment." Elrond, the lord of the land, said smiling at him all bright and cheery. "You may sit between the next to Prince Legolas." Draco glazed around the group of people, noting who was likely to be a Prince, and noted him immediately, of course, the man he was near had the capabilities to be princely as well, but Draco already knew that it could not be him. As it were, Draco would be situated between this Elvin Prince Legolas, and a Dumbledore look-a-like. Mentally sighing he took his seat without a word, grey eyes gazing around at all those who were gathered. There were several. He assumed this was something of great importance to have such a range of peoples gathered.

Draco noted the curious looks of several of the men seated, as well as the dwarves. The Elves did good at concealing their emotions, however, much like himself and Lucius, and they were far more complex to read, however, he did know that this prince of the elves was at the very least curious of him his widened eyes for a mere split second gave that away.

This was going to be a very interesting meeting.