Chapter 11

{Last chapter was a complete train wreck. Gomen, gomen, a million times, gomen.}

Levy P.O.V

The entire guild spent the whole day trying to salvage things from the guild and began cleaning up. " Don't worry Levy-chan, we can replace them." Lucy tried to console me as I sat huddled in the remnants of my room. Out of the hundreds of books I had, only a had full of them were still in one piece. I sniffed as I stared at the tattered pages littering the ground around me. A large hand ruffled my hair and I turned my teary eyes up to my mate. " I know how you feel about books, but they are just paper. Easy to replace." I pouted and wanted to shout at him but I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Once I was done brooding I finished grabbing the clothes that were mostly undamaged, and as the sun set, we all headed for the guild. Living arrangements were being made for everyone, Wendy and Juvia would stay with Lucy, Laki and Kinana would stay with the Strauss' and Evergreen would be rooming with Freed. Theo and I, of course, would be temporarily moving in with Gajeel. We all in silence at the guild, thinking about the near miss that could have taken half of us out. I pushed away my half eaten food and laid my head on the table before closing my eyes. A soft paw pat my cheek and I peeked up at my orange exceed. The blue head band he always wore was dirty and tattered, and his staff was missing. I smiled a little at him before reaching up and scratching his ears.

He smiled before curling up by my head and nuzzling into my neck. " Sap." Gajeel huffed from beside me. " Your just jealous." Theo snorted and I felt my face heat up a little. " Perverts, the both of you."I said, sitting up as they chuckled. " Hey Levy,"Mira said as she walked up to us, a paper in her hand. " Hey Mira, what's up?" I asked as I shoved a snorting Gajeel of the bench. She giggled before waving the paper. " This came in while the dorm was being cleaned up. Freed has another job so i figured it would be the perfect job for you. Get your mind of things and what not."

I took the flyer and read it over. "Rail workers kidnapped, complex rune spell keeping them trapped in tunnel. Hmm it doesn't say who took them." I said with a frown. "It just sounds like a set up." Gajeel huffed as he pulled himself back onto the bench. " Well why don't you take a small group then? I'm sure Natsu, Lucy and Wendy would like to go." Mira said with a sweet smile. I nodded "Better safe than sorry with all the hell going on." I said.

I got up and went to said group, plus Juvia, and offered the job. " Juvia will stay here in case she is needed. We can not have everyone leaving with the dragons about." Juvia said and I smirked a little. " Levy thinks Juvia wants to welcome Gray-sama home."I said with a smirk. This caused the rain woman to turn a deep red that could put Erzas hair to shame and caused the rest of us to laugh. " Would you mind keeping an eye on my apartment then?" Lucy asked, offering her spare key. Juvia nodded and pocked the key. "Alright, then we will all met at the train station at 7 sharp. Don't be late."I said, pointing at Natsu. He gave me a hurt look but zi waved it off.

I went to get Gajeel as he started to doze off at the table with the two exceeds. I poked his forehead,  making him snort awake. " Let's go and get some sleep."He grumbled a little before standing, picking up his sleeping black exceed. I lifted Theo gently before following behind Gajeel. We had taken all my stuff to his house already, so when we go there I went straight to my bag, pulling out my pjs. Once I was dressed and came out of the bathroom, Gajeel was already curled up in bed, wearing nothing but some sleep shorts.

I blushed brightly, averting my eyes. I had seen him shirtless before, but somehow it was different from fighting. "Com on shrimp, I'm tired." He grumbled, opening his arms for me. I had only slept beside him once, the time I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. I was still a bit embarrassed,  but damn it he was my mate! Telling myself that, I climbed into the sheets beside him and curled into his chest, smiling happily.