Chapter 8

Tsundera P.O.V

How on Earthland is it so noisy here?! I thought to myself as Igneel, Grendiney and I sat at one of the many tables in the guild hall. We had all begun rapidly aging and I made the joke of Igneel looking like a taller Markarov. " Is Tsundera-sama alright?" Juvia asked as she walked up to me. I smiled at the rain woman. " Just uneasy Juvia chan. Something feels off." she frowns a little and nods as she thinks. The doors to the guild were thrown open and everything went deathly quiet. A very familiar black haired man was standing between two tall men, one with green hair and the other with black hair.

"Zeref."Igneel growled as he stood, standing in front of us. "What are you gonna do old man?" I whispered angrily at him. Zeref stepped forward. " I'm afraid your away team is dead." He said and I felt as if someone had stabbed my heart. "Now, if you would hand over the traitors." Juvia stepped forward, tears in her eyes and the sky outside darkened. " You lie! Our friends would never go down so easily! And we will never hand over their family!" She shouted. A chorus of aye echoed around the room and I felt my eyes tear up.

Zeref glared at her and pointed towards her. The green haired man lunged, vines shooting from his hands and stabbing through her. Or so I thought. Her body shifted to water and she smirked. " Water Nebula!" she shouted, a tunnel of water slamming into the man. The taller black haired man stepped forward. My skin crawled as I saw the endless depths of his eyes. " Void Mist" he said calmly, holding out his hand. A black mist swirled around him. Those who had come to the dragon realm knew what this was and began pulling others back. And then the sound. Wings flapping. An ear splitting angry roar. Three figures crashed through the roof, landing in front of the stunned guild. One was surrounded by lightning and fire, one by iron and shadows, the third was covered in icy scales. I gasped as Levy stood, holding out her hands. "Frozen Water Dragons Purification!" she shouted.

Levy P.O.V

Gotta make this quick, Wendy was able to heal me enough to stop the bleeding and close up the wound but I was still weak. Metalicanna soared through the sky, putting as much power into his wings as possible. "It feels amazing to fly again." He said with a happy sigh. I smiled slightly but kept my eyes ahead, trying to look for our guild on the horizon.

It soon came into sight and I could see three figures just inside the door and my blood ran cold. Zeref. Catching their scent I could tell he had an earth and a void dragon with him. I gasped as I saw black mist surround the supposed void dragon. I covered myself in ice scales and looked to the boys. They were in their second forms as well. We jumped from Metalicanna after he roared and crashed through the roof. " Frozen Water Dragons Purification! " I shouted. Frozen mist formed around me, mimicking the void mist and they collided. The ice easily nullified the magic and he glared. " How are you alive? I was sure I killed you." I smirked. "Gihee. I'm a Fairy Tail Wizard. We don't go down easy."Gajeel huffed as I used his laugh but I smirked. I didn't look as I pointed my hand towards our dragons.

" Now to fix what you have destroyed." I took a deep breath. " Ad formam nativitate nascitur somnia phantasia." Return to the body of birth, born of dreams and fantasy. The three gasped and began to glow a soft gold. " No!" Zeref shouted. The green haired man dashed forward but was cut off by Natsu who shot a spiral of lightning laced fire to him. The void dragon charge forward but I covered my hands in blades of ice as I cut him off. A black sword materialized in his hand and he clashed with mine. The black of the blade tried to sink into the ice but I shoved him off. The earth dragon stumbled back towards Zeref and the three stood staring, wide eyed as now three large, very pissed off dragons stood behind us. I could already hear the master sobbing about the guild being destroyed again.

The six of us took deep breaths and sent an explosion of magic towards them. The blast sent several people tumbling backwards, and if it wasn't for Gajeel coming up and wrapping his arm around me I would have been one of them. As the smoke cleared there wasn't a trace of them. I turned to see my gorgeous blue dragon and I grinned up at her. She lowered her head and nuzzled me, making me smile.

" You guys take up too much room."A voice called from the door. We turned to see a very human Metalicanna walking in with Lucy, Wendy and the exceeds. Tsundera gasped. " But... We heard you!"he grinned. "Focus on your human form."I said with a smile. She frowned but did as I asked and she shrank back to her human size. She grinned and hugged me as Igneel and Grendiney followed suit. " This is fantastic!"

{Help leafs I'm having writers block! I eventually want Gajeel to*mutters incoherently* and then I want *mutters again* but I think I will save those for a third book. So what should I add to this book? *smiles innocently* Also, anyone else disappointed in the lack of GaLe fluff in chappy 397?}