Chapter 4

Gajeel P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar in the guild with Lily and Theo, since Levy was still asleep. The dragons were all here, chatting with the other members and answering random questions. I hadn't really talked to them since they had been there but I didn't see a reason.

At about three Levy came in briefly, grabbing her yogurt and Lucy before setting off for the library again. I huffed, feeling ignored as I picked at my plate of screws and scrap. A large hand clapped my shoulder and I looked to see Metalicanna sit beside me. " You look like a lost puppy boy." I snorted and turned back to my food. He chuckled,"Gihee,  if you want to be with her so bad go help her." I snorted again. " You should know as well as anyone that I am not well read." I grumbled. He shrugged. " Hey if you can open a book you can help."

I smirked a little. " Big bad dragon missing his body?" He smirked right back and I frowned. "Well sort of, but there are a lot of different things you can do in a human body." He glanced at Tsundera. " We can hold those we love, we can kiss them. We can also-" I held up my hand, knowing exactly where he was going. " Just stop. I'll go." I said gruffly as I stood up and headed out the door, ignoring his cackling laughter. I stomped toward the library and entered, immediately catch the scent of flowers and water. I followed it to a table covered in books to find Levy gently banging her head on the table. I chuckled a little and put my hand on her forehead, making her sit up and look at me.

" I know you have plenty of brain cells shrimp, but you don't gotta go throwin them away." She smiled a little and gently grabbed my hand. "I keep reaching dead ends. I was hoping I could knock something loose." I chuckled again, shaking my head. I peered around a stack of books to see Lucy doing the same thing. "Maybe another set of eyes cam help." I said, grabbing a book. She looked at me wide eyed and I scowled. "Is there a problem?" she shook her head and went back to her book. It had barely been an hour and I thought I was going to die. I was still on the same book and Levy had gone through three, those gale glasses helping her. I turned back to the pages in front of me and raised an eyebrow. "Hey shrimp."

"Mm?" she didn't look up. I put my book on top of hers and pointed to where I had been reading. She read it and then squinted, leaning closer as she read. "Way to go Gajeel!"she shouted, startling awake Lucy. She threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around me and planting a kiss on my cheek before running deeper into to the library.

Levy P.O.V

How did I miss this?! I mentally screamed at myself as I sped through the library. Both Lucy and I had gone through this book and had completely missed what Gajeel found in little under an hour. The Dragons Grimoire. A magic text full of dragon related spells. It's a very old, very rare book, one in existance. I skimmed the shelves as I ran along and soon found what I was looking for. I snatched it and ran back to a bewildered Lucy and a slightly flustered Gajeel. "What was the shouting for?" Lucy asked as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

I slammed down the book I had just retrieved and opened it. The page I opened to was a map the showed the very edge of Fiore and the desert it connected to. I pointed to where the mountains and desert met. " The Dragons Grimoire is here." she gasped lightly as realization hit her. She looked at Gajeel, "You found it?!" she asked slightly shocked. Gajeel grumbled, sounding slightly hurt. I smiled and pat his shoulder. " Come on let's get back to the guild." They nodded and we took of towards the guild.

I threw the doors open and rushed to the group of dragons. Tsundera smiled knowingly at me. " Did you find something child?" I nodded with a grin. " It's a couple of days journy one way." I said and they nodded. " One of us will go with you while the rest stay here. Once we have our form back we can fly back here in half the time." I nodded. "So who's coming?" They looked between themselves, like they were having a silent conversation. "Metalicanna can fly faster so he will go with you" Grendiney said and we nodded. I turned to the master who was sitting with the group. "Who are we taking with us?" He thought for a moment. "You, Gajeel, Natsu, Wendy and Lucy. Plus the exceeds of course." I nodded and turned to said group who was already gathered. " Let's get ready, we'll leave in an hour." They all nodded and we headed to our homes to pack for our long trip.