-4-

Age: 7

Quinn's pov:

"Elizabeth!" I yelled and I heard a distant giggle, instantly zipping over.

She wasn't looking and ran into me making her fall back on her butt.

"Oh hi."

"Don't 'oh hi' me missy." I crouch down with arms crossed. "I will ask again...... Where is my necklace?" I was twitching nervously, not meaning to be angry but my emotions were just through the roof and uncontrolled.

"I don't know." She said with a smile.

"Elizabeth this isn't funny!" I felt bad as she flinched a bit and reached in her pocket and handed me, I jerkily took it away and put it back around my neck, staring down at her. "I'm disappointed Elizabeth, really disappointed, come on let bring you to Hans and the others they are waiting for you."

'You shouldn't do this, she didn't know better.'

I know... I know.... Fuck...

Age: 8

"Come on it's not that hard, I'll be here to catch you if something happens." I smiled barely as Eli looked at me, she had convinced me she was a big enough girl to try to ride her bike without training wheels but she was chickening out. "I will not let you get hurt, come on paddle all the way to Jeffy."

I was holding the seat of the bike with one hand, with who I am I could have picked up the whole thing without trouble but I just needed to hold her.

I walked next to her as she did as told, jogging a bit as she started to smile and seem more confident to add speed to her paddling.

I soon slowed down, letting go and watching her go.

"I did it I did it." I kneeled down as she ran back and jumped at me, letting her wrap her hands around my neck as I hugged her back. "Saw it? Saw it?"

"I did Eli."

Age: 9

"Slowly..... Slowly, good slowly and carefully." I was telling her as I had my hands out underneath the radio she was making float around with her gift, seems her gift is mostly telekinesis but also a bit different from normal, she either controlled it with her eyes or by moving her hand around, she could also crush objects and if she throws a tantrum everything goes flying..... So we named it after the force in Star Wars because it was like that that it worked.

"Good good on the table now." We were now training the part with using only her eyes to control her gift, since the eyes do tend to move and jerk a lot she needs to learn how to have complete control over them in these moments.

I took a quick step forwards and grabbed the radio as mom opened the door, surprising Eli and making her look at her, gift taking the radio with her.

I ended up with my feet against the wall with a radio in my hands that seemed to weigh tones leaving me half hunched over but I saved it from being smashed to pieces...... We need to work on this a bit more it seems....

Age: 10

Eli's pov:

"Elizabeth come here right this instant!" I was hiding from Quinn right now, running out in the forest, I didn't mean to break her stuff.