Next Stop: LA

After our third refill of coffee, Avi looked at the time on his phone and said "We should be going." I could see sadness take over Jason's eyes as he realized that I would be going back to LA. "Awe. Okay. I'll drive you back to the airport." Jason said with a somber smile. The car ride was short and consisted of jamming and singing to music. Jason helped me with my bags and Avi held my hand as we walked into the airport again. Just before the boarding area, we decided to say our goodbye's "Bye dad. I'll miss you." I said, giving Jason a big hug. "I love you, mama. I'll miss you too. Have loads of fun and stay safe." He replied, hugging me back. "Goodbye, Jason" Avi said, "It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for helping me out." He continued. Avi reached out his hand and Jason took it, shaking it firmly "The pleasure was all mine. Take care of my little girl. I don't want to hear of any broken heart. But I don't think that will happen because y'all are perfect for each other" Jason said. I smiled. I love Avi so much. I can't imagine him ever hurting me. "I promise. I'll take very good care of her." Avi said with a smile. I gave Jason one last hug and we loaded the plane.

I actually didn't fall asleep when the plane took off, which was expected since I had just drank 3 cups of coffee. I looked at Avi who was doing something on his computer. I put my hand on his knee and he looked at me. "Babe, I love you." I whispered to him. He smiled and said, "I love you too, boo." I think Avi was texting someone because he would type for a little, pause, then smiles lightly. It didn't really matter whom he was talking to. I just couldn't get over the fact that my dream man is still here by my side. Soon, Avi closed his laptop, put it away and put his headphones in, turning on the music from his phone. It wasn't long before he fell asleep. Avi looked so peaceful. Heck, he looked so freaking adorable when he slept. Avi had his beanie pulled down to cover his eyes and he had hunched over. I smiled at his sleeping form and grabbed his hand carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off into a peaceful rest.

After what felt like a short nap, we finally arrived in LA. I woke up first so I gently shook Avi awake. "Avi, we are here, we landed." I whispered to him. Avi's eyes slowly opened and he let out a quiet yawn along with a nice stretch. We got our bags and got off the plane we had spent too much time on.