I Dare You to Dream (Avi Kaplan fanfic)

I arrive home from youth group and change into some shorts and my 'Tattooed and Employed" hoodie then sit down and grab my laptop. I put on my headphones and start blasting PTX Vol II as I go on pinterest and look at various pictures of my favorite band ever. "Ugh! I want to meet them so bad!" I yell at my laptop. Suddenly, I get a text from a close friend of mine. 'Clear your calendar for March 25th' it read. I start breathing heavily as I knew that the Pentatonix concert was on that day and my friend was going while I was stuck at home crying because the concert was sold out. 'Why?!?!' I replied frantically. 'Because I have an extra pentatonix ticket and I want to bring you' I instantly started crying and hyperventilating at the idea of me actually seeing the 5 most amazing people on the planet.

2 weeks later*

"OH MY GOD! I'm actually here! Front row seats to Pentatonix!! This is from The Lord! It definitely is!" I shouted as my friend and I finally got to our seats. "okay. You're done" she said rolling her eyes. "Hannah, I am going to marry Avi. It's going to happen. One day, it will happen." I said to her. She rolled her eyes then began instagramming the situation. I stood there in utter shock and amazement as I clenched my brand new Pentatonix beanie and phone case. 'I really hope he chooses me to be the chair girl' I think to myself. 'That would be a dream come true. Meeting Avi would be a dream come true'

All of a sudden, the sounds of Daft Punk and screaming fans (including myself) fill the room and dance around the bright lights swaying majestically around Kevin, Avi, Scott, Mitch and Kirstie. I scream and jump around while singing along and trying to breath normally because I'm so starstuck by the fact that I can look into Avi's soft green, twinkling eyes. A Few songs pass and im just so happy and there are butterflies fangirling in my stomach. Finally, it's time. The chair girl is about to be chosen. I stand up on the chair that I haven't sat on once, hold up a heart made with my hands and scream Avi's name as loud as I possibly can. He looks over at me and points with his perfect and manly hand and says "You" into the mic with his sexy deep voice. In shock I'm just like 'what?' and he nods yes then motions for me to come on stage.

I run to the stage with my heart pounding and I slowly walk across to the chair that Avi is standing behind. I sit down and he puts his hands on my shoulders and whispers in my ear 'Get ready beautiful' My breathing gets even more out of hand than before as he comes around and gets on his knee. "What is your name my love?"

"Deliah" I tell him with my voice very shakey. "Delilah, is it okay if we sing to you?" he said to me with a wink. "Yes! Absolutely." I said too excitedly. He smiled his gorgeous half smile, stood up, looked out to the audience and said "She said yes." Instantly, Mitch begins singing the beginning of Let's Get It On and my heart just about bursts out of my chest. I'm looking around between the 5 angels singing to my left and the thousands of people gawking in utter jealousy then back to the amazing singers. Before I know it, Avi is on my lap singing but then he is up and twerking in my face. I just about cry at the pure joy that fills my veins as I get a lap dance from the hottest man alive. Far too soon, the song is over and Avi grabs my hand and gently gives it a kiss. I blush as he pulls me in for a hug. He hugs me tight. 'God, he is so strong!' I think to my self. "I love you Avi. So much." I whisper in his ear. He chuckles in my ear then releases me to the other band members awaiting my greeting. I go around to Scott, Mitch Kirstie and finally Kevin hugging each of them and whispering my love and gratitude in their ears. Kevin, however, he whispers in my ear. "Avi really has the hots for you. I pull away from the hug and give him a confused look. "What?" I say to him. "I can see it in his eyes. I know that look when I see it." Kevin says to me quietly. I look over at Avi who is now behind me and he winks at me again. He gives me another hug and whispers in my ear "Look behind me, by the curtain is my sister, Esther. Go over to her instead of leaving the stage. She will know why. I want to talk to you after the concert. She will show you around and hook you up with anything you want" He ends the hug and smiles. I cant help but smile so widely. I couldn't find any words to say so I peck him on the cheek then turn around to see Esther. She motions for me to come over to her so I fix my new beanie and walk over to her.