*SHOUTOUT*

This shoutout goes to @rosebailey.

This person is the winner of the competition 'The Name That Fits'. @rosebailey post a very unique that I haven't heard before, which is Esamae.

(PS: I was going to announced the winner tomorrow, but tomorrow is my first day of school. So I decided to announced it today)

Although, It was very hard for me to choose a name. I had to choose from about 180 names. All the names, you guys post was really good names which made it really hard for me to choose one.

So from the help of my family and one of my friends, I let them vote for which name that they liked the most. And most of them voted for the name Esamae, so I decided to named Adrianna's baby girl this name. It's a very beautiful name. I really love it.

@rosebailey, I'll message you in your inbox to ask you which book do you want me to read the first two chapters from. I also gave you a dedication for Chapter 22: One Hope, Last Chance and this is your shoutout.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Note:]

I also decided to extend the book. I don't want this book to end so quickly. In other words, I don't want to rush the book. I just want to continue to work on this book until it truly ends.

I will like to thank every single one of you guys who participated in the competition. I couldn't have done it without you...

Your friend,

xUndercover_Angelx