Chapter 14: Love The Way You Lie Part 1

(This chapter has not been edited) Ps: When I wrote this chapter I cried....

Adrianna's Pov:

[*sighs*]

Life, pain, reject, unworthy, suffering, death........
Love then abuse
The sorrow then the regret

I fought.......and.....I fought.....
But I can't escape....
The lies I have told, because of him. Unfortunately, he's the same one punching, kicking, and beating me till my flesh exposed....

["But even when I stop crying, even when we fall asleep and I'm nestled in his arms, this will leave another scar. No one will see it. No one will know. But it will be there. And eventually all of the scars will have scars, and that's all I'll be--one big scar of a love gone wrong.

I wanted to be his life preserver, the thing that would keep him afloat. Instead, he became my anchor ⚓ And I'm tired of drowning.

What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.

- Ananda Grace]

TRAVIS.....How can someone give a handsome baby boy such a good name. Then years later, the same baby boy grown up finds his mate abuses her and treat her like an outcast.

At first to be honest, I loved Travis, but I tried not to show it which was a mistake from the time we met till now.

I acted stubborn yes, but I didn't acted stubborn on purpose. Since I was a little her, I acted stubborn, because I never really stand up for myself, let people push me around and did everything they told me to do. I always got ignored. I always tried to get people attention; so that's why I acted stubborn.

At first I didn't realize this until now. Travis wasn't like other boys. He doesn't know how to love; to show love. Except of having rough $ex of course. He tried his hardest for me to love him, but he did it in a bad way. He acted possessive, short-tempered, and abusive towards me, which drove me way from him even more.

Just think about it! When was the first time you ever heard Travis talk about his parents and childhood. He's gone off! He's acting way out of control!

Here's the consequences:

If I ran away, he's going to eventually find me and treat me way more worst than he's doing now. He would even stab a knife 🔪 in my stomach and give me daily slices.

If I stay with him, he wold continue hurting me physically, mentally, and emotionally. He will not care for me, make me shed more tears, and destroy my heart in zillions of pieces.

Either way, Travis and I relationship will be in more jeopardy than it already is.

But how much larger would this continue. How much longer would I have to wait till Travis become a better person. How much longer would I have to wait till my life becomes better.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

I have to do this now. Its for Travis own good.

I opened my eyes and instantly tears started to appear. I quickly got off the bed and went straight for the house phone in his room.

I deal the number (206) 624-8489, which is the number for the most powerful police agency H.O.W.L. team. H.O.W.L. stands for Highest Official Outnumbered Well-skilled League. This organization has the toughest wolf-polices that arrest and send the criminals to the world's strictest jail held for wolves. Once your in you can't ever come out only when your released however. Rouges, regular wolves, Omegas, Deltas, Gammas, Betas, and Alphas. Yes even the big bad Alphas are put in this jail.