Chapter 23: Out of Jail We Meet Again

*1 year later*

Travis's Pov:

I walked down the street, breathing in the fresh air from outside, hearing the air passed by, and other noises from far away.

I'm glad to be finally out of that cell. I feel free and a brand new person. Well, you can say that prison have changed me ALOT!!

Thankfully, I got to change my clothes (a plain white shirt and jeans pants) besides wearing the jail uniform. Trust me. Who would want to go walking around in a jail uniform. It's embarrassing.

Anywho, I'm still missing a part of me. I don't feel happy and complete. I guess today is the day I have to fix my mistake.

I need my wolf to communicate with me again. Mostly, I need Adrianna. I need her more than anything in the world. But how am I going to make her forgive and love me? Is the question.

You know what! I'm going to her house right now. I'm going to knock on that door and talk to her. I'm going to tell her how I feel and how sorry I am. I'm going to be honest with her also. I'm finally going to get her back. My mate back!!!

Adrianna's Pov:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Esamae. Happy Birthday," I sang along with the rest of my family.

Today is my baby girl's birthday. She is officially 1 year old. I feel so happy today. And absolutely nothing can ruin that I'm feeling!!

The dining room was decorated with balloons everywhere. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign was hanged in the middle of the room. The table was decorated with a pretty pink tablecloth with green folded napkins. Little kids music was playing such as Marry Had A Little Lamp etc. Everything was perfect.

"Okay time for cake." Joss said excitedly as he tried to lighten the mode. He took the cake knife off the counter and cut the delicious red velvet cake with pink icing and green flowers on it to top it off.

He shared out the birthday girl slice first. Then, the others.

Esamae was sitting on my lap stuffing her mouth with cake with her hands.

"You need to slow down sweetie. I don't want you to choke." I said as I wiped her mouth gently with a napkin.

She swiftly turned her head in my direction and smiled.

She held onto my shoulders as she stood on my lap. Surprisingly, she kissed me well more like suck me on my cheek. Then, proceed back to eating her cake.

I'm glad everything is back the way it should be. Joss is not only my brother anymore. Our father decided that he was ready and passed the title to him. So now he's the Alpha of the Stone Coal Pack.

Kyle accepted the Beta title since he's his half brother. I'm so happy for him.

I took a quick look at everybody and just smiled. Life is truly worth living for. Although, as soon as I held my glass of fruit punch, the door bell rang.

Everybody just froze like statues while eyeing each other weirdly. That's odd! I wasn't expecting anybody else to show up to Esamae's Birthday Party.

All I expected to come is Joss of course, Kyle, my dad, and mom (stepmother). That's it! I wasn't having an extravagant party or anything. It was more like a little celebration; not much.

Anyways, I wonder who's at the door. I just wonder.

"I got it." I said as I hold Esamae in my arms. Then, stood from the chair. I handed Esamae to her uncle, Joss and took my glass of punch off the table. I drank my drink as I made my way to the door.