Chapter 18: Craving/ Prison Life

{Chapters 18-21 are short chapters that is going to be mostly about how Adrianna is doing through her pregnancy and Travis in prison.}

Adrianna's Pov:

*2 months Later*

I was expecting today to be another depressing day. But it actually turned out to be a wonderful day.

Even though I have 7 more months to live, I'm enjoying her life.

Today I met my stepmother, which is also Kyle's mom. She is a very nice lady. At first when I met her, she thought that I was Kyle's second chance mate.

We both just looked at each other awkwardly and then back at her. I told her that we weren't and she seems really sad about it.

Since she's also family now, I told her that I have 7 months to live and how I'm pregnant. Well now I'm two months pregnant. Anyways, she was very sorry for me and concerned filled her eyes.

Also today, Joss come over to the pack house. He decided to stay there since I was staying there as well. I had no choice to tell him the BAD NEWS that I was going to die.

His reactions was frightening and full of sorrow. I tried to calm him down and surprisingly he relaxed. Every now and then he starts to feel sad and all. However most of the times, he cheers me up; which makes me feel good.

Well a matter of fact, everybody cheers me up. My father, Stepmother, Joss, and Kyle make me happy and smile.

I also have been going through some symptoms during my pregnancy. My hunger has grown excessively. I want to eat absolutely everything in the pack house. Lately, I been having strange and weird cravings.

First, I ate peanut butter, syrup, nutella, and yogurt combined all together in a cup. I ate it like it was ice cream.

Second, I ate pickles with frosting with spaghetti and a handful of M&Ms on top.

Third, I ate jelly, steak, and scrambled eggs. Delicious!!

Don't judge! When your going through pregnancy, your going to experience these things.

Unfortunately, I just wish I could have more time to live.

Travis's Pov:

Spending time in prison sucks!

Even though it does, I belong in here. I made the most horrible and enormous mistake of my LIFE. I shouldn't have abused Adrianna.

I was angry and pissed off of how stubborn she can be and let all my anger out on her. I feel guilty and ashamed of myself.

Today, I was in Sexual Abuse and Rehabilitation Sessions. Actually, I thought that I would sit around with bunch of other people and talk about our situations. However, it was nothing I have expected.

This lady in her late 20s came inside my cell with a chair and a notepad. I sat on the floor in front of her and waited for her to talk.

"So Travis, when you was young perhaps a little boy, did you have an abusive childhood." the lady asked me.

As soon as she finished spoke, my heart dropped. I didn't say anything for a while and tried to held back my tears. I don't speak about my harsh childhood to anyone before. I never told the pack members and Adrianna. I wanted to keep my depressing childhood all to myself. Well I guess it's time for me to come clean.

"Yes, my father and my mother had this love and hate relationship. They used to abuse each other. Then, care and love each other a few minutes later. I used to get abused by both parents and I was raped by my own mother when I was 12 years old." I told her.

The seriousness of her face fell and sorrow exchanged its place.

"Well Travis, I didn't know that you had such a rough childhood. Did anybody know about your childhood experiences?" the lady asked me.

"No, nobody's knows about it." I simply replied.

"Not even Adrianna." She asked.

"No not even her."  I respond.

"So since you had an abusive childhood and got raped, I think that's the reason why you acted this way towards people, towards Adrianna." She stated.

"You don't know how to love since it seems that both of your parents used to abuse you. You probably thought that abusing then caring for the person afterwards is the only the thing you can do in order to love someone." She explained.

"Are you sure? That's why I acted like that."I asked her raising one eyebrow.

"Yes I think that's the reason why. Don't worry about! It your not the only person or wolf in the world that has this same problem." She said.

"But I have to worry about it. My mate rejected me and I killed Adrianna's brother's mate." I told her.

"Just relax Travis yo-" She started, but I cut her off.

"I can't relax. Everytime I think about what I have done, It hunts me. I have to live with this." I said to her.

"I understand Travis." She stated.

"No you don't. Nobody does." I said frustratedly.

"*sigh* Ok maybe I don't, but I'm here to help you." She told me.

"Well your not doing a good job." I spat.

Her emotions started to change and I could tell that I hurt her feelings.

"Sorry" I simply said, "I didn't mean to say that."

"It's alright." She replied.

...

...

.....