The Girl Who Waited

Tardis...

"Apalapucia." The Doctor said, flicking switches on the TARDIS console.

"Can you repeat that?" Ren asked.

"Apalapucia." Jared said, leaning against the TARDIS console.

"Apalapu..."

"Chia." Nora said, smiling.

"Apalapucia." Jaune said, looking around the console room.

"Apalapucia." Jared said, smirking.

"Apalapucia. What a beautiful word." Amy said.

"Beautiful word, beautiful world. Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller." The Doctor said.

"Why couldn't we go to number one?" Rory asked.

"It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops." The Doctor said, annoyed.

"Oh, I would have liked that!" Nora said, excitedly.

"No, we're not getting you cups of coffee." Ren said, crossing his arms.

"Which is why we're not taking Nora to coffee shops." The Doctor said, flicking levers on the TARDIS. "She has too much energy as is. Apalapucia. I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades. I give you..."

The Doctor opens the Tardis door to reveal - a white space with a door.

"Doors." Jaune said, looking out the TARDIS door.

White space...

"Doors. Yes. I give you doors. But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades." The Doctor said.

"Have you seen my phone?" Amy asked.

"And have you seen my phone?" Jared asked, next to Amy.

"Your phones?" The Doctor asked.

"Yeah." Amy said.

"Where are they?" Jared asked.

"Your mobile telephones? I bring the both of you to a paradise planet, two billion light years from Earth, and Pond, you want to update Twitter, and Jared, you want to update Snapchat." The Doctor said, annoyed.

"Sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades. It's a camera phone." Amy said, angrily.

"On the counter, by the DVDs." The Doctor said.

"Thank you." Amy said.

"Thanks, Spaceman. I really appreciate it." Jared said, entering the TARDIS with Amy.

"How do we get in?" Nora asked.

"I don't know. Push a button." Ren said.

There is a choice of two - Green Anchor and Red Waterfall. Nora presses the Green.

Green Anchor room...

"It's a white room." Ren said, entering the room.

Still stark white decor, with a glass table and three avante guarde chairs.

"Yeah." Jaune said.

"Okay, so rain check on the soaring silver colonnades." The Doctor said.

"Yeah. It's a magnifying glass." Rory said.

And it is in the middle of the table.

"Ooo, what's it doing there?" Nora asked.
Amy and Jared come out of the Tardis with their phones.