Part 45: The End of a new Beginning (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"C-Choi Y-Young-j-jae?" Jungkook repeated earning nods from the couple and Seoyun while Jimin had a confused look on his face.

"Yes, HE is Choi Young-jae. D-Do you know him?" Seoyun asked carefully, everyone afraid of Jungkook's answer. Jungkook slowly nodded.

"Y-Yes, h-he was my childhood best friend." They all gasped in unison at Jungkook's confession.

"H-How? Young-jae never mentioned about you being his best friend Jungkook." Seoyun exclaimed taking a seat, cupping her big stomach.

"I-I know. That was because I was in an accident when I was younger, resulting me to have amnesia. But I didn't forget about eomma and appa but I did forget about Young-jae hyung. Afterwards, my parents and I moved from Busan to Seoul for a mew beginning." Jungkook concluded with a sigh escaping his thin pink lips, hugging Jimin even tighter who kept quiet all time.

"But then why does he hate you so much? You guys were best friends, so he shouldn't be hating you." Sehun added, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"And I was best friends with him, how come he never mentioned about you?" Sehun scratched his chin in deep thoughts, thinking of many possible reasons why Young-jae hated Jungkook and was desperate for revenge.

"I-I don't know and these are tiring me." Jungkook rubbed his forehead, several sighs escaping his lips when his mobile dinged.

Unknown Number:

Jamless Forest . At 17:30 p.m. I'll inform the further address later. Remember! Alone.

(a/n. Fuck I swear i couldn't think of any other shit! I'm such a fucking mood killer!)

"It's HIM and he sent the address." Jungkook muttered, his fingers grazing over the keyboard wanting to ask Young-hae why he hated him so much, but he halted. He wanted to know the truth but face-to-face was better.

"We should inform the police." Seoyun said, more like suggested. She knew how crazy Young-jae can get. She lived with him. He used Seoyun for his benefits so imagine what could he do with 2 innocent babies.

"I-I don't know. He said to come alone or-or he would k-kill Minnie and Baby J." Jungkook whispered but didn't go unheard to the others. Jimin covered his mouth to prevent his sobs from coming out and buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

"He is crazy. You should go alone Jungkook. He might hurt the babies. You can't trust him. He tried to kill Jimin and now the babies! He really can't be trusted." Luhan said, leaning against the door, his gaze fixed on the floor, hundreds of thoughts running in his mind.

Jungkook nodded and looked at the clock which read 13:32 p.m. He sighed and laid his head on Jimin's head and closed his eyes temporarily. The door banged open as Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok entered the room with tears streaming continuously on their cheeks, as everyone in the room whipped their head to look at them.

"Minnie..." Taehyung whispered as Jimin wiggled himself out of the grasp from Jungkook and hugged Taehyung tightly, sobbing against his chest. Jungkook poked his tongue in his left cheek and took a deep breath.

'Now is not the time Jungkook.'  He thought to himself and sat up sstraight, sighing to himself and buried his face in his palms.

"What am I hearing guys?" Yoongi asked dumbfoundedly staring at the packed room. "That news of the murder of a nurse and kidnapping of twins is spreading like fire!" Yoongi exclaimed, throwing his arms up. Hoseok stepped forward and back hugger his husband.