9

Eve walked into work and groaned. She wasn't in He mood and didn't want to work "what's up with you moody?" Iain asked as she looked to him and sighed "it's Valentine's Day, I don't want to be here. I'd rather spend my Valentine's Day with you" she said as Iain looked to her and smirked "oh yeah and what would we be doing?" He asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leant In and kissed him. He pulled her close and smirked "we have a child at home" he said as she smirked "so? That's what babysitters are for" she said as he pulled her close and chuckled "hmm" he said as she looked to him and smirked as she kissed him and pulled away causing him to groan "oh would you look at that I have a shift to do" she said as she walked off as Iain looked after her and groaned.

Eve walked into the staffroom and sighed. She walked to her locker and grabbed her prescription for her pill and looked to it and sighed. Eve couldn't stop thinking over having another baby and she knew that she and Iain had only been together for five minutes but it felt right. She looked to the pill and sighed as she threw it into her locker without taking it. She knew that she needed to talk to Iain over all of this. Cal walked into the staffroom and smiled as he looked to eve "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "yeah, I'd rather be anywhere that at work though" eve said as cal looked to her and chuckled "hot date with Iain?" He asked as eve smirked "hot sex more like" she said as he looked to her and smirked "my kind of night" he said as she looked to him and smirked before she walked out of the staffroom.

***

Later that day, eve walked into the ambulance bay and smirked as she saw Iain "shouldn't you be saving life's" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm allowed a break and i wanted to talk to you" she said as he looked to her and smiled "what's up?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I didn't take my pill this morning, I was going to and I have been thinking that What if we have another baby?" Eve asked as Iain Looked to her and smiled "are you serious" he asked as she nodded "sure" he said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her into the back of the ambulance.

They stripped off and she looked to him and smirked as he climbed on top of her and they kissed passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed into her causing her to moan as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her as he started to move in and out of her causing her to moan.

***

Later that day, eve stood by reception and watched as a call out came in. Iain looked to her "it's Matilda" he said as she paled. She followed everyone as they walked into resus "what happened" eve asked as the doctors starting to do tests as even and Iain stood waiting anxiously "Matilda Walker, had a fall at nursery and continuous seizures since" eve looked to Iain and frowned "she's going to be oaky isn't she" She asked as he looked to her and nodded but the question was would she be okay.