Sometimes it just happens!

Aarav point of view:
It was completely off guard that how I spoke about Janvi in front of everyone...
Frankly I no need to regret my words for Janvi because it's true and it's from my heart...
During session and Janvi started crying as she was extremely overwhelmed by the word is Vikroon and any thing associated with him ..
In a urge that triggered my mind I let those words because
I can't fucking see her cry for every single thing ... Every time she carries for Vikroon and that man is now cool and comfortable with any memories of Thai wonderful woman beside him...
But I definitely promise that my way of outburst when Sarah aunt was talking with Janvi about Vikroon would have definitely disappointed Ahana ...
For god's sake she  loves me despite me saying I don't whether I can love her back with the same feeling she as... But now it all changed ...
I still remember the day when she expressed her love to me..
" I just need you... because I love you....
I know you are hurt ... I know you loved Janvi but still just accept the fact that even another woman loves you... accept to move in because Janvi is married. And you need a partner too..  accept my feelings " these were the words she said...
When ehat all I did was to shake my head saying yes...
Yes at first I just want a grip to move on... Grip to hold on and lean ...
I even assured her  saying I couldn't love her back but I will try my best...
All my best came out when she just accepted me as I was .. she didn't even asked me to love her back but what she did was accept me as I am .. she didn't even ask me to do this and that . She never ever tried to change me..
Whenever I am down she used to pat my shoulder to make me fine..
When I was confused in what career I should choose between my dad's business and my own company she motivated and stood by my side  to start new business when my while family was against it .
She was more like an well and wisher and friend beside me ... Sometimes I  feel like if Ahana is near me then all my sorrows are away... Gradually we started to move to another step as I started being possessive and overprotective  of her...
We used to spent more times together in a day which further grow that made us to stay nights together.
Not for sex  but just cuddlings.. no one knew of our nightstays in my Pent house... 
First I was neutral because I like
Ahana she was my friend form the start and I also feel that she is cute at times when she pouts and I have liked all her  but not love her because I love Janvi more than any woman but even when she was married I  thought I need to know the situation behind her marriage  and also was having some hope  that it was accidental and she'll come back down ...but the truth is I really found a different Janvi there... She is very shy to all the male fellows and she even took certain time to adapt even with our peer people... Frankly I love her shyness to approach a man then send started to be very casual and good with us...but not even once she crossed her limits nor let us to... So I sincerely hoped that all those marriage and stuff with Vikroon will come to an end...but  to my dismay it changed all right over...
The way she came to meet us after her marriage with Vikroon was very uncontrollable moment for me...I was unable to watch her with an other person.. but then I when I came to know how she married him... I patiently waited that she would return saying that is a fake marriage but 'NO'  she really started to live with that man... And God...the respect she gives for him and for that unrecognisable marriage was to teh core... The way she sees him... All started to  give me that failure feeling and stupidity  for waiting for something that never happens...
That was the time Ahana came into my life.. frankly l have noticed of her seeing me .. hey its common to see your friend. But the truth is l have seen Ahana on her very first day of the college even before we came to know from others and started our friendship.

FLASHBACK

2years back (reopening day of the college)

Aarav's point of view;

After a great struggle l got the permission to start my masters. My father was very much adamant in wishing that l should take up the company after my bachelor's but l am more adamant on creating my own identity, l just want to create my identity and l should have to learn without depending on my father and my asserts, l am not saying will not take care of my dad's company but before that l need to stabilize myself , l need to learn well and should have the courage to proceed with the company without the help of my father and others.. and that's where my abilities depend on...