A step further!!!

Vikroon's point of view ...

" I Iove you Janvi Kohli...." I said and pinched her nose....

"Same to you ..." She said and was about to pinch my nose.. .when I tackled her hand and folded it and turned it towards her back making her front collide with mine...
"Vikroon ji ..."she called me in confusion...
"What is this?" She asked....when I asked her...the same...
"What is this then?" ... She was clearly in confusion ... When I quickly pecked her lips....

"If I say... ' I love you'. ..I want you to reply as ' I Love you' ....... understood.... Not like 'same to you...' or 'me too' kinda things" I said and her knitted eyebrows are now freed and she saw me with o' formed in her mouth...
She quickly laughed and I laughed with her....
"Acha.... Now say" I said and again she asked "what?" ....
"Harrae I told na....now. . I Love you"...
I said and again she laughed...

"I love you Vikroon ji ..." She said.... And we both stared each other ...
I held her hands and encircled it around my shoulders resting it on my back neck
I place my hands on her hips and pulled her forward....
"Is this dream?" I asked and she smiled ... As her left hands slightly moved front rubbing my right cheek
I am always feeling special when she does this ....
"It is not a dream.... Vikroon ji. ." She whispered and rubbed my cheeks more gently ....

"I feel very comfortable when you hands rub my cheeks....and very possessive when your hands pull my hair when we are intimate...." I said and she blushed ..
"Stop.. talking like this...." She stuttered...as she buried her head with her hands..
I removed her hands as I held her close .....
"Open your eyes Jaan" I said and she opened her eyes slowly....

"I don't know what I can give you ....but trust me... I'll never leave your hands... In both your good and bad times..... I'll be there for you....from the day I kissed you as annonymous to the day we die...." He said and kissed my forehead

As I encircled my hands on her shoulder and my right hand landed on her head pushing it forward so her face completely buries in the crook of my neck....
She was humming as she kissed my hair again and again...

I was completely immersed with my loving life with my wife in my arms  as her fingers were playing with my  shirt's button. .... As she was smiling with her closed eyes...

Her  fingers were then tracing my  skin which was actually the exposed chest skin visible through my unbuttoned shirt  ...due to my rush in the morning.. I was just savouring my life with her... My feel was in high wavelength when she stared wriggling herself from me....
I left her and as I raised my eyebrows asking what happened.....

Her eyes looked down as her hands that was wrapped around my chest is raised as she buttoned the undone ones...
"Vikroon ji....." She called as she buttoned up my shirt when I moved her hair behind her ear....
"Yes Jaan...." I said ... When she finishes her job as se raised her head to see me...she came forward and i closed my eyes thinking she is gonna kiss me... But the next second I felt a pricking sensation on my ear....

" Arghhhh..."...
"Jaannn..."
I shouted...
When she spoke...
"Will you come out like this showing your skin leaving your shirt unbuttoned to show your fitness ???
...
She asked she held my ears more tighter....

"Ahhh"....I shouted again... Oh god ..I won't always do this...
"Janvi... I was worried in the morning searching you ....so in a hurry....." She cut me off in middle ...
"Oh... you'll come out like this to search your wife ....that too ....to your ex-girlfriend's house..." She said and pinched harder....

Oh jealous Janvi....
I was in a urge of laughing but controlled myself when she used her left hand and pinched my right forearm....
"Ahhh" I shouted . ...
"Jaan it's hurting" I said with a puppy dog face when she left suddenly and rubbed my ear....
"Vikroon ji...you are fine na" she asked when I let out my hidden laugh....