In-laws home!!

Janvi's pov,
    We went downstairs , ate and he left upstairs.. I went to my room to see atleast 10-15 bags filled with dresses and other womanly things even including my inner wears .... Shit how does he know all these stuffs...And details I hope Suganthi would have helped... But even though the first man to get all these stuffs ...Ooof. I am going crazy....
I took bath..Even the washroom was classy with modern sanitaries...
    I came out dressed up in a  plain yellow anarkali  like how I used to wear and pink mixed duppatta pinned one side ... I let my hair free .. he even brought some cosmetic something I don't even know how to use it. 
   I cane out  searched for puja room and saw that place ... I went bear took the sindhoor and kept it in my forehead seeing the mirror where I saw Vikroon watching my activities through the mirror we shared eye contact . He was now dressed formally with t-shirt and a pink coat over it ... He spiked his her and looked more handsome...

    We paved our way to the car and Abhishek wished me to which I nodded and smiled....I think he accompanies Vikroon for all his important meetings... Like our college activity
  We. Rode for 40 minutes and stopped near the mansion double the size of what I am currently in...
Without saying anything he just opened the door and went inside ...I like doll sit there and watch where he is going... During that time Abhishek opened the door ...
" Welcome Mrs Kohli" he winked
" Where are we??" I asked...
He signallede to follow him
.

He is so sweet like my brother..
I followed him ...In the entrance I saw a dog barking and running towards me .... First I was scared but then it
Started licking my leg ..I just kneeled down and pattered his head which made him snuggle more... I raised my head to find a woman nearly 50's us watching me  far away inside the home and another woman nearly 30's  also doing the same... Near to them I saw Vikroon too do the same
I know they are speaking but can't identify what... Soon he took the old lady's hand a d gently went inside a room nearby
....

After few minutes,
I am still standing in the same place accompanied by Abhishek .... I am still having the dog in my hand ... It's so friendly... ...From my peripheral vision I can see the same woman approaching ... I can't see any emotion in her face...It's really blank...

  She came near me .I am still standing outside the house .. she raised her hand and touched my left cheek and then my head ....I can feel a motherly feel in her touch...
   She didn't say anything just took my hand and made me come inside and left me there near the first step and signalled me to stand their and she went inside ... I can see Vikroon watching this from the corner of his eyes crossing his arms across his chest ... She came after few seconds and someone I think she is the servant .. both have tray in there hand ....That servant woman bent down to keep a tray of red colour water ( mixture of vermillion and tumeric) and a pot of raw rice ..., on my next step and the servant lady took the dog from me it was during that time I realised she is doing the ritual..and the old woman came near me and called Vikroon to stand near me... And then she started her rituals she took (Arti) and told me " beta push that pot and keep your leg in the thali by keeping your right leg" she told with a huge smile on her face .. 
I did all the ritual and went inside ..My every step showed the red colour footprint on the floor...After two steps ..."wait beta... Vikroon lift her in your arms and take her to the puja room" She said
   I gulped  .. what Vikroon sir going to lift me ...He gonna touch okay even that's okay...But surely he can't lift me I am heavy enough Na...
    My thoughts vanished when I feel a hand on my waist within a fraction of second in am lifted and he carried me to the net by room and I lifted the light fire .

After all rituals over, the Sam would woman came near me and said " beta ,I am Saroj kohli , vikroon's mother,my son explained everything to me ... Don't worry beta  I'll take care " she exclaimed I can feel tear form in my eyes  .. those words " I ll atke care  means alot"I hugged her tightly..

We spend a lot of my time exchanging​ our details and where I am from and she how really Vikroon bought up ...,etc and all her children's life. ... All this time I don't see Vikroon at all...

She ten excused herself and I started talking with Vikroon sister... And she told me about her life and her kid Rohan... She then came to know that I am calling Vikroon as "Sir" and advise me to call by his name ... I said I feel awkward calling him like that..She then gave me an idea of asking me to call as "Ji" and I feel it's much better
   Soon we became best friends... And again chatted with her

Saroj Ma's pov,
             I was really happy to see Vikroon  after a week as I was in my daughter's house.. He arrived  got blessings from me but I can feel something wrong.. when I asked him he just gestured m to see out ... I saw a young girl with sindhoor in her head .. I then saw him again he shrugged and said " I married that girl" those words took time te for me to digest I can't see any words coming out of my mouth..
   " Maa.. please say something " he told  ..  I didn't answer anything
He just took my hand and leaded me to my room with my daughter following me ... After we reached  he exactly say how she was kidnapped and how he came to know by his friend's wife and saved her ... And married in what situation... First I was angry but now I am happy that my boy had grown into a man who can take decision in a right way ..  I am really proud of my son that he is saved a girl dignity and I had brought up in right way
.I went out whatever it may be my son had tied her knot and his name is what I can see in her forehead in form of sindhoor...
I did my ritual and spoke to her for hours ..  taht made me realise she is really innocent and strong girl from her speech and I can see that it happened all in sudden that it will take time for her to adapt herself..And I need to know what Vikroon think of this relationship...
I excused my self to speak to him. 

How was this chapter... I know it's little boring but we can't take a plot of love story so fast as it will not be good.. please continue to support and vote and comment your thoughts!!!!