Caring Husband!!!

Janvi's view',
Woah... I can feel some new aroma near me.. a familiar colgne...and a protective hold making me steady in place. But the only thing irritating is something irking my face.. ,my forehead is irking me...
I tried to open my eyes I can't do it in first attempt ... But the second time I did it...
I open my eyes to see something move up and down... I came back to my senses after a second or two... That's it's not the something moving up and down.... It's movement of Adam's apple in throat moving due to breathing. I thought of raising my head but again something pricked my forehead. But somehow manage to raise my head and settled myself on the same a pillow he is lying so we our faces are equal and here I saw my love sleeping.. woah my dream is really cute this time...he look heavenly..and that protective hold was his tattooed arms..
Wow he look so innocent kid ..to be frank ...I want to have a kid like him on my arms... Oh god whyen did I became so brave.... But I hope it is because I am dreaming...
I slowly raised my hand to trace the beard oof that was really pricking me more.. he'll trim it daily... Yet it is uneven... His uneven beard..and I found d two grey hair in it.rven in dreams he finds to be perfect!!! I that's Vikroon Kohli!!!.. But I like that touch on my skin..I kept my hand on his cheeks slowly caressed it... And slowly moved my hands to hair and moving it back as it's disturbing his calm sleep ...
My touch made him stir in his sleep ..and he turned towards me so that are face are touching eachother.. our forehead and noses are collided with each other only lips are inches apart...
That's when I realised touch..!. Stir ...! Shit it's not dream ...and me ... Oh god I am half lying on him... My hands was on his waist till now...
Our legs were totally entangled...where one of my leg was over his both legs.. ..Did I sleep like this the whole night ..?
I tried to remember something but all in vain .. I can see clips like me adjusting to move to room and then entered one of the room near kitchen ,thunder and then me being fed by someone,and then being in his arms now..I turned to see the bedside table the clock striking 5.30am... and I feel much better now.... I know it's because of him..but suddenly a thought peeped in my heart. .what if he thinks I did this to make him lie down with me ...or sleep with me..
Oh god. .. please don't make him misunderstand me...he must not have thought I did all this for purpose... I am scared for thunder and I was overwhelmed by the fever along with fear.
I tried to move myself from embrace and I don't know why but I found tears in my eyes because the thought of him thinking that I did all this for seducing ...then I won't be to face her again...
I pushed away this thought... And forced myself to get up but only his grip on me tightened making my lips collided with his cheek slightly away from his lips..and he murmured
"Jaan nothing baby...... That fucking thunder can't do anything to you...I am here baby..." He said which made my unshed tears vapoured up and his utterings made me smile.... "Paagal" I whispered near his cheeks...
This is really a beautiful our both bodies were so close that the only part away is our lips... On the whole king size bed we were just using a small portion of it.....I also wrapped my hand on his waist... And closed my eyes to get some sleep... I heard him snoring... and slowly I shifted to sleep...
****

I woke up to find myself on the same bed... I open my eyes to see the bed empty .. I turned to see the clock which was now showing 1pm...I slowly got up from bed . I know the fever had reduced but my body ache was horrible...
I slowly got up for bed , combed my hair and went out.. I took the steps slowly ,till there is no sign of Vikroon .
I went to living room,still I didn't find anyone...
I slowly went out to the garden... I was lost in the beautiful smell of wet land ... Then I felt someone at my back .. I turned to see Vikroon standing in his sweat pants and 3/4th sleeved t-shirt .. he holder my shoulder and traced his hand from my forehead and then cheeks and the my neck...
" Fever had been gone completely...are you okay now..." He asked... I just smiled and nodded...
"You paagal... Yesterday you frightened me more.. " he said pinching my left cheek..
"So--sorry. " I said Keeping my eyes down...
"It's okay .. first come inside...climate is very cold out ." he said and holded my hand and took me in...